CGL 2012 Tier 2 Preparations and Results

Hello everyone. Jaisa ki aap sab jante hai pechle thread me kafi pages ho gaye the and it was troubling a lot so I am starting a new thread for the same. Asha karta hu ki aap sab yaha bhi utna he sahyog denge jitna uss par de rahe the. T...

Hello everyone.
Jaisa ki aap sab jante hai pechle thread me kafi pages ho gaye the and it was troubling a lot so I am starting a new thread for the same.
Asha karta hu ki aap sab yaha bhi utna he sahyog denge jitna uss par de rahe the.

To kare start

Link to the previous thread is - http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/career-discussions/cgl-2012-tier-1-results-and-t-83741/p-3592819/r-3732630?page=1

All the best to everyone.
May God Bless you all and hope ki yaha kisi ka selection ho jaye. Tabhi ye thread sarthak hoga.

English Usage - deal with and deal in

To deal with means
a. to have to do with
b. to do business with
Example - The book deals with common errors.
The headmaster will deal with that question.

To deal in means to buy and sell
Example - A bookseller deals in books.

These are the questions which were under discussion on the previous thread -

@007pagal
Q1. A grain dealer cheats to the extent of 10% while buying as well as selling by using false weights.His total profit percentage is:
1.20%
2.21%
3.23%
4.25%

@JS-M said:
Sentence Correction
1. Daniel come to judgment! 2. The army have been called to carry out the rescue operations. 3. The parliament is divided on the bill. 4. The Police have arrested the criminal.

@micky0007
a thief is noticed by a policeman from a distance of 200m . the thief starts running and the policeman chases him. the thief and the policeman run at 10 km and 11 km per hour respectively the distance between them after 6 minutes is

Theorem by @sampras bhai
@sscjindabad said:
Cud not understand the q??Plz explain with solution...
The Qn .Two ladders are placed on opposite diagonals in an alley such that one ladder
reaches a units up one wall, the other ladder reaches b units up the opposite wall and
they intersect h units above the ground.

Sol : Consider the attached figure :
By similar triangles : (x+y)/a = y/h and (x+y)/b = x/h
Adding the two eqns :
(x+y)/a + (x+y)/b = (x+y)/h ..... divide by (x+y) will get the result h = ab/(a+b) ... Answer

@rahulshaitan said: Hello everyone. Jaisa ki aap sab jante hai pechle thread me kafi pages ho gaye the and it was troubling a lot so I am starting a new thread for the same. Asha karta hu ki aap sab yaha bhi utna he sahyog denge jitna uss par de rahe the.To kare start
@rahulshaitan said: English Usage - deal with and deal inTo deal with means a. to have to do with b. to do business with Example - The book deals with common errors. The headmaster will deal with that question.To deal in means to buy and sell Example - A bookseller deals in books.
Thanks bhai for the new thread ..... we all are there with you. actually i would have done it ... but thought it would be better if a fresher or who is appearing CGL first time should come forward...
@sampras said:
Thanks bhai for the new thread ..... we all are there with you. actually i would have done it ... but thought it would be better if a fresher or who is appearing CGL first time should come forward...
bhai batana tha na me delete kar deta hu. hehe

waise acha rahega agar aisa hoga
@rahulshaitan said:
bhai batana tha na me delete kar deta hu. hehewaise acha rahega agar aisa hoga
koi baat nahi yaar .... who is better option than you for this honours...

kk guys have been lil busy with MBA prep. CGL coming up fast....so wat all difference is there frm MBA ??

n i dnt remember any geo trigo formula, can any one post all that need to remembered for CGL ???
@rahulshaitan said:
bhai batana tha na me delete kar deta hu. hehewaise acha rahega agar aisa hoga
@sampras said:
koi baat nahi yaar .... who is better option than you for this honours...
thats why I mentioned the steps... but nobody came forward... still it has come from your lucky hands ... AAAAmen
@Brooklyn said: kk guys have been lil busy with MBA prep. CGL coming up fast....so wat all difference is there frm MBA ??
n i dnt remember any geo trigo formula, can any one post all that need to remembered for CGL ???
can go through pages of previous thread http://www.pagalguy.com/posts/3732630 ... will certainly help..
@sampras : yea will do, bt as too many pages are there. Lets jst make a concise formula set for Trigo n post it ....will help all :)

Bhai logo please guide me what is this Statistics paper to be held on 15th september??

@Brooklyn said: kk guys have been lil busy with MBA prep. CGL coming up fast....so wat all difference is there frm MBA ??
Bhai MBA me trigo nahi hai. Geometry to aapne kar he li hogi. To trigo ek baar kar lo ache se. RS Aggarwal aati hai CDS ke liye usme kafi questions de rakhe hai trigo and pichle thread par kafi questions were discussed in detail from this portion.
@Brooklyn said:
@sampras : yea will do, bt as too many pages are there. Lets jst make a concise formula set for Trigo n post it ....will help all
can't promise, will try my level best .... else will post page numbers or the links...
@anurag1701 said: Bhai logo please guide me what is this Statistics paper to be held on 15th september??
if u had statistics as subj in undergrad, then give. Otherwise leave it....

welcome puys....

frns yeh naye wale PG pe bhi 1000 pages wala funda hai??
@sampras said:
can't promise, will try my level best .... else will post page numbers or the links...
yea post pg nos!! will help me n others like me alot :D
@rahulshaitan
yeah...........welcome all

"Some of the most wonderful people are the ones who don't fit into boxes."

@anurag1701 said: Bhai logo please guide me what is this Statistics paper to be held on 15th september??
stats paper me stats aayegi optional. chi test, mean median mode etc etc agar aapke pass graduation me stats subject tha to he dene ka fayda hai warna it is a waste of time as u wont be recruited even if you clear that exam.
@JS-M said:
yeah...........welcome all
"Some of the most wonderful people are the ones who don't fit into boxes."
bhai box me to me bhi nahi aa sakta