CFA level 3 June 2012

Hi everyone, Congratulations for clearing level 2 :slight_smile: Please start your discussion for level 3. I am not sure whether i will be appearing next year for L3. A friend of mine has asked me to open this thread :stuck_out_tongue: All the best :smiley:

Hi everyone,

Congratulations for clearing level 2 :)

Please start your discussion for level 3. I am not sure whether i will be appearing next year for L3. A friend of mine has asked me to open this thread :-P

All the best 😃

Hi, everyone I have registered for L3 in June 2012 with Kathmandu as center.
Just hoping in last moments CFA institute announces a center in Mumbai.
My study curriculum has arrived; though i do not have any intention to start my preparations before mid dec.
Any discussions about study strategy is welcome.

haavent registerd
but will register before september deadline
no plans of studying till dec

Hey guys

Any idea from where i can buy the scheweser study notes for level 3 in bangalore?

Hey guys

Any idea from where i can buy the scheweser study notes for level 3 in bangalore?

I inquired at Laxmi Mumbai for L3 material he mentioned material will be available only in Dec....
Till then just rely on CFA institute notes....

anyone planning to search ofr job on basis of L2??

i'm trying but no good news so far... ppal jus want and MBA or good exp. CFA is a added advantage but not a determinant is what i understand. But sure, with some contacts everything is possible.
anyone into equity research ???
not planning to start with studies till dec. frm part one and cat on my mind !!

I need ebooks of Schweser for level III of june 2011. Just want to check the portion before registering for L3.

I am not in a hurry to give l3, but people around me want me to appear for it.
Just wanted to go through the syllabus & see whether i can clear L3.

Pls PM me in case someone has the ebooks or even the link for downloading L3 ebooks. :-)

Thanks.

hey..
does anyone have videos for CFA l3.. they are really helpfull .. please lemme know if anyone has anyidea or wants them as desparately as i do :(.. [email protected]..

Hello,

I am looking for Schweser Pro CD for CFA 2012 Level 3. I searched everywhere on the net but couldn't find it anywhere. If anybody has it, please PM me the link.

Thanks

Hello,

I am looking for Schweser Pro CD for CFA 2012 Level 3. I searched everywhere on the net but couldn't find it anywhere. If anybody has it, please PM me the link.

Thanks

did u get any info abt it...??

Just starting with Level-3...anybody started yet?

I am thinking of starting with fixed income and equity...anybody made any study plans yet

Starting earlier this time coz I'll be busy with my summers at the peak time of prep

Hello,

Thanks

i have the link

do you need it?

if you want it, please email [email protected]

i have 2012 cfa L3 notebook and workbook and videos

Hi All,
I am Level 2 candidate and was wondering if anyone of you have the videos of 2011 level 2?
I was in need of the videos.

I have just started with Portfolio Management....Any Idea about hwo is exam pattern ..like all essay answers or Multiple Choice or what is the ratio of both?

I have the qbank and practice exams, too.

As everybody know that India is now d center ....does anybody have idea whether how many times can we change the center...since I am not sure where I would be during the 3rd June..

Hi People,

I know its high time. But anyone from Chennai who still hasn't bought notes and need it can PM me. I have a brand new one. The xeroxwala sent Level 3 notes instead of Level 2. Not much of an use for me now.

Best of Luck 4 ur preparations.

Hi All,

We had formed a CFA Level 3 study group on LinkedIn. We have held a few online meetings via Skype. The next meeting is on 31st March (Saturday).

Please check the details below:
CFA Level 3 online meeting
Hope some of you guys will join the meeting.

- Rohit