CFA Level-3 in Jun'10

Hey CFA Level-3 guys where are thou… there is no thread on CFA Level-3 here. Lets start discussing here. My first query… and yeah a pretty basic one - are schweser notes sufficient enough to prepare for CFA Level-3? I found them sufficient…

Hey CFA Level-3 guys where are thou.. there is no thread on CFA Level-3 here. Lets start discussing here.

My first query.. and yeah a pretty basic one - are schweser notes sufficient enough to prepare for CFA Level-3? I found them sufficient for L1 and L2 but L3 is a little different due to the subjective exam.

Hi Nitin,

I am also appearing for the same in L3. I think Schweser notes are sufficient, and I am using the same.

If anyone has any web resources, pls quote.

Cheers,
cos

Hey...good to see a Level 3 thread over here.
I read a couple of the CFAI books and since then have switched to Schweser.
The CFAI material (especially @ L3) is too vast and i ended up not knowing which are the real exam topics .

Schweser rocks
BTW, what are your deadlines for finishing a first read of Schweser? am targetting 15'th Feb. Also, does anyone have the cracked copy of SchweserPro L3 2010?

hey
i have my level 3 in june this year.. would schweser be sufficient? or should i stick to the institute material?
cant see too many level 3 tags and you guys have taken the level 3 last year so please help!
thanks!