CFA Level 3 2014

Wanted to create a thread for CFA Level 3 aspirants for 2014.

Wanted to create a thread for CFA Level 3 aspirants for 2014.

Has anybody got the kaplan material for next year yet?

Anyone having a link to download the schweser material???

Pls suggest a good class for Level 3 June 2014

Hi Guys. How much will it cost this time in Rs. for registration and printed version of CFA level 3 2014? Is there any anyway to get the copy of actual CFA level 3 material 2014 like what we get for schweser notes in some book centres?

Hi,If anybody require printed Schweser or CFA Institute Material for Level 3 (June 2014 edition). Please contact at 9167271172 or mail [email protected]

I have an extra set of schweser material for level 3. My phone number 9711202416.

Anyone in need , plz contact

Is there any anyway to get the xerox/printed copy of actual CFA level 3 material (june 2014) like what we get for schweser notes in some book centres?

Does any1 have a plan for L3 study. Which sessions to start first and which topics later on?

Hi Guys,

Where can i get printed copy of CFA L3 books in Bangalore or any other place? Please share the contact details and price. Thanks in Advance....👍

Hi Guys,

Can any1 share link for free download of Shweser June 2014 level 3 videos?

hello,

please can anyone sell me a soft copy of their Level 3 video workbooks? thanks!!

Anyone?

Hi all howz your prepartion going on .. I am using arif video lectures 2014. I can share with you for 1000 rs contact me on [email protected]

i have jusy covered 25% syllabus. Can it be done in 2 months

So Hw ws the exam.

Morning was a tough cookie. Even after noon i was expecting an easier paper. 

Fingers crossed

Since all of you are Level 3 students here.I would be better to ask this question here.

Will I surely and easily get a job after level 2..or is there neck cut competition for job also..

and what are job opportunities after level 3 like minimum salary in india,opportunities abroad?? 

Is someone interested in selling their arif videos. For cfa level 3 2014?

Hi gyz can you let me know where can I get Schweser notes in Mumbai?