CFA Level 3 2011 study partners - Hyderabad

Hi Puys, I am a CFA level 3 candidate and i’m appearing for the exam in june 11. I thought it would be really great if i find study partners in hyderabad. I think that would certainly help in planning the preparation and understand complex parts…

Hi Puys,
I am a CFA level 3 candidate and i'm appearing for the exam in june 11. I thought it would be really great if i find study partners in hyderabad. I think that would certainly help in planning the preparation and understand complex parts of the curriculum with discussions.

I just study for the exam on the weekends and i hope finding a partner really helps in making things easy.

regards,
santosh

Hi, this is Phani from Hyd. I am appearing for L3 in J'11.
Please write to me at [email protected] for further interaction. Pls provide your contact details as well.

Regards
Phani

Hi friends !
I m Yogesh from Jaipur, I will also be giving L 3 in June..... My email is [email protected] .Feel free to contact me.

Regards
Yogesh

I'm in tooo....!

Hyd centre is not available....so whr are u guys appearing at?

Would be good to discuss the plan of action and strategies together....!

Have u guys started preparing yet? hw far have u been thru?

Hey..
I have registered for my L1 Dec 2012.
I have already bought TI BA II plus.
Now I think maybe i have made a mistake and should have bought TI BA II professional.
Please tell me the major difference between the two.
Also let me know if the extra features in the professional are necessary for L2 and L3.
Then maybe I can try and exchange it.

hey seniors please help..