CFA level 2 study group 2019

Help in the preparation CFA level 2

2019 L2 schweiser notes soft copy. Available...drop a email at [email protected]

CFA Level 2 notes ]
Amazing notes which gets me over 80% on my mock exams
Notes are created according to the LOS in each sections using CFA level 2 material . If you are interested
Email: [email protected]

Message me for financial modelling materials at deep discounted price

CFA and FRM material, ask for the free material: we have books, notes, videos, qbanks, mocks. All the material at very low prices:  [email protected] 

Need all Fintree videos FOR CFA L2 (2018/19) Revert at [email protected]

For financial modelling materials at deep discounted price, mail to [email protected]

For financial modelling materials at deep discounted price, pls mail to [email protected]

PS: An imp info fr all. If Guntakaladi Gula Gula ([email protected]) sends u mail asking fr material, dnt sell. He takes material, then doesnt pay saying its nt useful to him. Pls circulate dis msg as much as psbl.

2020/2019 from 1st october 2019 CFA, CAIA, ERP, FRM, CPA, CIA, GMAT, ACCA dipIFR, Financial modelling, various Advanced excels materials etc available; drop an email at [email protected] if needed...

I wish to buy CFA L1 & L2 material 2019 edition and FRM L2 2019 edition study material at reasonable price. Kindly ping me if want to sell..

CFA 2020 materials available at nominal price. Drop an email to [email protected] for details. Thanks

ARIF CFA Level 2 videos? 

please  DM the price.

For financial modelling materials at deep discounted price, pls mail to [email protected]

CFA L1,L2,L3 2020 high quality e-books, qbank, Practice exams are available with us in PDF, EPub, and kindle formats. Interested candidates may send an email to [email protected], Thanks

Thankfully I found this group. Maybe English assignment at https://au.edubirdie.com/english-assignment-help  would help some folks. At least this helped me a lot.

If anyone wants financial modelling materials at deep discounted price, pls mail to [email protected]

CFA Exams Postponed!!

Great News for the applicants who weren't prepared enough or just didn't have the time to study for the exams because of their work pressure. Well now you have the time that you've always wanted. And to complement that you have our guidance. We at Chota_chattri provide all round support and guidance to CFA candidates including material selection, availability and study guidance. For the right material mix and study plan, do contact us. 

Also remember, Time is your most precious gift; because you only have a set amount of it.  Contact us via email at: [email protected]

Anyone has Juice Notes and Qbank for CFA Level 2 2020 please hit me up

[email protected]

hi anyone has Fintree Juice notes CFA Level 2? (2019/2020)

If anyone wants financial modelling materials at deep discounted price, pls mail to [email protected]