CFA Level 2 June 2015

Wanted to get a discussion going for CFA level 2 exam June 2015.

Hello everyone, I am planning to take the level 2 in 2015.

If you are planning to take it too, please join this group so that we can all benefit from each other.

Cheers,

Sam

Cfa 2015 material, Cfa schweser notes, Cfa Curriculum books. 

Cfa Elan guide,Cfa study notes 

Cfa schweser notes + videos + secret source 

Texas instrument ba 2  Calculatore Rs .2100 with 3 year warranty  

Texas instrument ba 2  Proffesanal Calculatore Rs .3300 with 3 year warranty  

Email : [email protected] or 9833541212 / 9833001214

I am considering buying the question bank of Finstructor for CFA level 2. The reason is that the questions in Schweser are limited and I have no other options. Elan guide doesn't have a question bank it seems.

So how does Finstructor Qbank compare to Schweser practice questions? Is it of the minimum difficulty standard required for passing the exam

hey guys and gals.....plz help if anyone have cfa video lectures of level-2 then pls mail me on [email protected] really appreciate(schweser videos of level-2 of any year will do)

Thnx

anybody appearing in delhi on 6th??

cfa level 2 back questions(eoc) assembled at one place..only 500 pages..last minute see the back questions. price is rs 350. 

contact [email protected]

Hi1Can somebody please give me contacts in bangalore from where i can order CFA Level 2 June 2016 Schweser Books?

SCHWEZER STUDY NOTES AND QUESTION BANK FOR CFA LEVEL 2  AVAILABLE FOR RS200 ONLY ..

FOR DETAIL MIL ME - [email protected] .

Can anyone share digital copies of CFA Level 2 material from 2015? When can i expect the level 2 material for 2016 to be available here ? 

I am looking for Wiley 11th Hour Guide 2015 Level 1 Someone has this?

Anyone wants to take coaching for CFA Level 2 exam, (June 2016) in Bangalore at affordable prices? Please contact 9591033169. Thanks.

June 2016 materials available?? I want books n videos

CFA LEVEL 1 2 OR 3 JUNE 2016 MATERIAL AVAILABLE.

CFA INSTITUTE MATERIAL

SCHWESER NOTES,

HARD COPY ( FREE DELIVER )

OMBOOKCENTER@GMAIL, 9833541212/983354001214

Hi i am new to the thread and dont know the basics where to start from....could any of you fine people guide me about the process,exams,things needed to study,books,coaching in noida/delhi all the basic things...

Thanks and regards

Hi, I am looking for CFA Level 2 2015 videos. Could someone please share that with me?

Hi All,Can anyone help me with cfa l2 videos arif.

I'm interested in cfa level 2 notes and video

Anyone has cfa l2 videos from fintree,arif or any other source please share ... I am willing to purchase... Id- [email protected]

Anyone  has Level 2 Wiley practice questions and exams... please let me know.. [email protected]