CFA level 2 June 2011

Hi everyone, Let’s start the discussions for CFA level 2 June 2011. Here’s the link for discussions on level 2 -june 2010. http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/49656-cfa-level-2-2010-a.html

Hi everyone,

Let's start the discussions for CFA level 2 June 2011. Here's the link for discussions on level 2 -june 2010.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cfa-level-2-2010-25049656

moving the thread to career discussions.

all the CFA threads will be moved to the career discussions section shortly.

best of luck to all. 😃

Level 2 2011, here I come 😁

L2 2011... wasssup!!

I am in buddies! I hope this thread will sail us through Level 2 😃
I was a bit of loner while studying for Level 1 😉 and realized that having study companions is a gud idea.

for june 2011 india is not featured as a test center..please check the cfa site..wat should we do now?

harrypotter24 Says
for june 2011 india is not featured as a test center..please check the cfa site..wat should we do now?

I have selected Kathmandu, Nepal for Level2. I hope CFA will add Indian centers in future, most probably in Dec or Jan. They have some legal case going on in Indian court and require court's permission for conducting exams in India. They have got permission in last 2-3 occasions and I am pretty confident that I will be able to change my center from Kathmandu to Delhi. ( I changed it for L1 too 😃 )

hey vikram thanks..but can we change our location later if they add india as a test center?any issues with that?and also will they mostly add india as a test center later in the year?

harrypotter24 Says
hey vikram thanks..but can we change our location later if they add india as a test center?any issues with that?and also will they mostly add india as a test center later in the year?

Nope , not at all. Its quite user friendly process. They send us a mail. We just have to follow the steps therein it. Yes, 99.99 % , they will add India as a center.

any idea abt a gd coaching class for cfa level 2 ????

Hey, I am currently a final year student at IIT Kharagpur. I have cleared Level 1 in June 2010. I am confused about my eligibility for June 2011 Level 2. It requires a degree as mentioned on site. Can anybody help? I have mailed them and awaiting reply, but still if anybody aware of such a case...HELP! :|

Cheers,
Dhaval

Hey
can anyone tell me how to prepare for CFA Level 2.... is schweser enough........
I am in MBA 2 nd year

Hello guys,

For level 1 I bought my schweser material from LCC.. this time am looking to buy stalla for level 2... Can u pls PM me with the contact details??

Thanks!!

Hello to all my fellow CFA LEVEL 2 aspiring candidates....
First of all , Congrats on clearing level 1 . Hope to take this group forward for discussions on level 2......

It would be great if anyone out here could please let me know some good COACHING INSTITUTES for level2 ....Preferably in mumbai or gurgaon????
Was easily able to manage level 1 without any coaching assistance , I feel that I will indeed need it for luevel2 giving the greater difficulty level of the exam.....I would appreciate if you share your views on the same....

Cheers

Hi people,

I have cleared L1 as well. I can see some of you are really brainy....but why this hesitation to start studying?

Remember all the doubts you had when beginning with L1...and now look at you!!

From what I have read on Internet and what I applied to a portion of L1...people study schweser + end of chapter qs+ practise exams to clear L2.

I am going to do all the examples in the reading as well. Waiting for my books due to arrive this weekend.

Dhaval...simply register as you did for L1. No need to mail CFA Institute for degree queries.

Hey, I am currently a final year student at IIT Kharagpur. I have cleared Level 1 in June 2010. I am confused about my eligibility for June 2011 Level 2. It requires a degree as mentioned on site. Can anybody help? I have mailed them and awaiting reply, but still if anybody aware of such a case...HELP! :|

Cheers,
Dhaval

Surprising...no activity in the forum?...and I thought you guys were worried about L2.

C'mon people motivate each other by leading the way....started studying or not?..Give some updates...

I thought to do a bit of warm-up and dived into Portfolio management...and what a warm-up...:banghead:...am still glowing!

Finished 1 Study session...from Schweser....and now let me decide what to do next...

Surprising...no activity in the forum?...and I thought you guys were worried about L2.

C'mon people motivate each other by leading the way....started studying or not?..Give some updates...

I thought to do a bit of warm-up and dived into Portfolio management...and what a warm-up...:banghead:...am still glowing!

Finished 1 Study session...from Schweser....and now let me decide what to do next...

i tried to start studies but then came the cat season...so i will be able to focus on CFA only after Dec...i hope you guys are going great guns in ur preparations

Done with my second study session(first SS of FRAS). ....