CFA Level 1 June 2017

Join in to discuss and solve problems/queries for students preparing for CFA Level in June 2017

Hay guys... Do join the group. Let's have some fruitful discussion.Exactly 5more months for D xam.

No one gives a fcuk to ur material. Guys kindly stay away from private Cfa materials. The xam demands a strict discipline. Do refer to only updated authentic materials.

Hi, i would like to buy cfa 2017 sanjay saraf or wiley video lectures. Does anyone know a vendor ?

Need cfa level  1 june 2017 material 

Video lectures of sanjay saraf or wiley india also required. Does anyone know a good vendor ?

Pls mail me @ [email protected]

Hey Guys,

Drop a mail at [email protected] and get all the cfa material at very low prices. Many of my friends have purchased material from this seller from bangalore and were very satisfied with the quality and his service.

Hi friends,

Since the CFA Level 1 registration fees is very high, anyone who wants Schweser 2015 Level 1 notes (hard copy) at very low prices, can ping me.  

anyone who can provide sanjay saraf sir video classes for cfa level 1 at affordable prices asap?

Will 2 and a half months be sufficient time for preparation for CFA Level 1 attempt in June 2017.  My notice period at company would end by April 30 and I will have a buffer period of 1 month to dedicate entirely for CFA preparation. 

how is sanjay saraf sir videos for cfa level 1?

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME IF THERE IS A WAY TO DOWNLOAD FLIP EXAM STUDY MATERIALS FOR FREE?

Hi I am planning to study CFA  in Bangalore and am blank about the course,please advise when and where to start with .Thanks all in advance

Man to bana lia hai CFA / FRM k liye...Videos dekh kr motivate bhi ho gya...Ab koi proper guidance provide kr de...How to start

Need suggestions for Level 1 Question Bank

I'm Intersted in cfa program level 1 . Please tell me how to pay registration fee and all the process to join

Anyone attempted CFA mock exam afternoon session? how did you find the diffculty level?

2017 materials available and if you need any of them please email at [email protected] 

I want to ask that suppose i clear all the exams of cfa but i have no work experience. So do i have to again give rhe exam after attaning work ex of 4 years or i will directly get it.

Need suggestions for CFA level 1 question bank !!!

All materials available, email at [email protected]