Cfa level 1 december 2015

This discussion mainly focuses on the preparation related to CFA LEVEL 1 DECEMBER '15. Wish you all d best <smiley data-src="/emoji/smiley.png" alt=“smiley” title=“smiley” class=“emoji” data-sigil=“lazyload emoji” data-cdn=“sm”></smiley>

Guyzzzz...
You can check LOS changes from the below link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6JSgFzsAozXOWdGdEMxdG5keFE/view?usp=sharing

Hi All,

I am just starting preparation for CFA level 1 and going to attempt in Dec'15. Please can you suggest which material should be referred. I need to spend 1 month and then plan for registration. 

Would appreciate if anyone can advise if there are any changes to the CFA Level 1 December 2015  compared to the CFA Level 1 June 2015 syllabus. Thanks

have 2 new sets (all 10 subjects+ 2 exam books) of schweser cfa level 1 test material to sell for rs 500 each. contact: [email protected]

When does CFA institute confirms of Level 1 scholarship for Dec 2015 exam?  I am in a dilemma of applying for scholarship and wait for result or directly applying for the program without scholarship before 20 Aug to get a confirmed $400 discount.

CFA LEVEL 1 2015 STUDY MATERIAL AVAILABLE AT VERY REASONABLE PRICE -

SCHWEZER STUDY NOTES , MOCK TEST AND QUESTION BANK

+

ARIF VIDEO LECTURE AND ARIF NOTES

+

WILEY STUDY NOTES AND QUESTION BANK

+

FINQUIZ QUESTION BANK AND MOCK TEST

+ 

SCHWEZER STUDY NOTES FOR LEVEL 2

ALL THESE AT ONLY RS300 !!

FOR DETAIL MAIL ME - [email protected]

how can i get materials for cfa level 1 december 2015

Good CFA coaching institute in delhi or Gurgaon...(preferably weekend batch)..??

i see more of spammers here and less of exchange of knowledge in this group...what a pity !

Do we have any CFA coaching institue around Gurgaon providing crash course or any study group?

Also I will be just starting to study for the Dec 15 CFA level 1. Any suggestions how to crack it in less time as I have CAT exam also in 2 months but have decent preparation in that.

CFA LEVEL 1 2 OR 3 JUNE 2016 MATERIAL AVAILABLE.

CFA INSTITUTE MATERIAL

SCHWESER NOTES,

HARD COPY ( FREE DELIVER )

OMBOOKCENTER@GMAIL, 9833541212/983354001214

Hie guys can anyone help me out with should I self study for CFA L1 or do some classes? & if yes then which classes are the best in Mumbai?

I would like to take  CFA LEVEL 1 JUNE 2016 exam.  CAN ANY BODY HAS LATEST MATERIAL FOR THE SAME.

Need the following Arif videos for level 3 . Please inbox me if u have these .

R13 Managing institutional portfolio 1
R13 Managing institutional portfolio 2
R32 Gips lecture 3

2016 CFA/FRM (all Levels/parts) all materials available(including schweser)

please drop an email at [email protected]

2016 CFA (L1/L2/L3) materials/videos/ practice papers/formula sheet/ secret sauce etc available now, please contact [email protected]