CFA/FRM Level 1 and Level 2

I wanted to discuss the chances of getting job in finance sector after doing CFA/FRM level 1 and level 2.Anyone getting job in finance sector after these global certification?

I wanted to discuss the chances of getting job in finance sector after doing CFA/FRM level 1 and level 2.

Anyone getting job in finance sector after these global certification?

I had cleared FRM Level 1 in May 2012 and want to appear for FRM Level 2 now in Nov 2014.Can I use same philip Jorion book which I had used in May 2012 ?please help..

2020 L1, L2 and L3 MM videos and notes available in Hd Mail on [email protected]

Project finance modelling materials worth Rs. 15000 at rock-bottom price. Pls mail to [email protected]  

Anyone giving CFA L1 in Aug or Nov? 

Planning to form a group for group study.

Interested candidates please DM !!

Hi Learners, 

If COVID has hindered your learning and you are looking to up-skill, please go one reading. This is a personal experince and higly recommended by a current MBA graduate who feels that online MBA is not that worth. Believe me what im about to tell you, helped me more in my personal development and upskilling...

Check out Unschool and connect with me for almost 50% off on PRO version of numerous courses!

Unschool is ranked 3rd in the LinkedIn's 2020 top startups list. It is an e-learning platform awarded by the Government of India and incubated at T-Hub (IIIT Hyderabad)

What’s in it for you?

🔰 Doubt solving and discussion dashboard access

🔰Certificate of completion

🔰Learn online at your own pace with life long access.

🔰Taught by the best industry experts

🔰 Internship Opportunities

Comment below for discount coupons!!!