CFA Books

Hello guys,  i need ur help regarding this..im planning to write my cfa coming june…and i would like to know if there is anyway where we can get the indian version of the books or some kinnda.. cheap edition for the cfa books..the original costs …

Hi guyz..
i need ur help regarding this..im planning to write my cfa coming june...and i would like to know if there is anyway where we can get the indian version of the books or some kinnda.. cheap edition for the cfa books..the original costs 22000 which is extremely costly.....
i heard that there is a shop in mumbai but when i enquired.. it looks like they have only original copies for 22 grand..
thanks in advance.
send me a pm .and i would reply back with my phone nmber and email id

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important Notice

We have observed that lot of users here are sharing or soliciting links to copyrighted material and it is an illegal activity. Few users have been banned and all the posts which have links to copyrighted material will be deleted and users banned.

Also, I would like to state that PaGaLGuY.com does not support, encourage or otherwise tolerate copyright infringement. Any act of a copyright infringement activity will be deleted and the user banned from the site. If the publisher requests us to provide information about the person who has committed the act we will support them in providing the requisite information. You will be responsible for any legal action taken against you by the publishers.

Requests to all other users, if you see any instance of anyone indulging in copyright infringement, please report it to the mods and we will take proper action.

Search on fabmall
They have indian editions of some of the books recommended by the CFA institute..

Anyone interested in CFA books, please mail me . I finished my CFA Level 3 in June 2005.

I have the books if some 1 wants it i can share with them

Shalabh

Hi Shalabh,

I am from bangalore. I am interested in your CFA books. Can you PM me with details.

Thanks,
Praveen.

hi shlabah,
can you send me ur phone number or somehthing thru a pm so that i can talk with u ...thanks and regards

Hello ppl,

anyone around with CFA books/material for L1.???

Me in Bangalore right now. Pls mail me at

thnks

Edited by Oxymoron: no mail ids..

Hi all
I am planning to write CFA level -1 in June -2007 .can any one help me giving resource/Book Shop where i can get books in Indian Edition in Delhi

Hi if any body interested in level i 2006 schweser or cfa institutes published material plz call me at ,vineet.

hey vinit dude I need it but where do you stay I m in mumbai

Hi all. i am planning to appear CFA 1 in Dec & looking for notes.Can anyody provide me the notes.I am from Mumbai & anybody interested in forming study group can PM me.

Regards
Niraj

Did you guys try shareware. I use edonkey2000 and i did a search for CFA. Couple of books came in pdf format which can be downloaded for free.

vineetkumar Says
Hi if any body interested in level i 2006 schweser or cfa institutes published material plz call me at 09888235195,vineet.

Hi am from Bangalore and i will be wrintn the CFA level 1 exams in June 2007.. can anyone pls help me out with the books? Has anyone recently finished the level 1 exam in bangalore and can share the books with me? pls contact me

Hey,

I am looking for some material on the Epsilon Group.. Desperately need to buck up...

the exams have been giving me nightmares...

Mail pls...

Can anyone of you advice me regarding the books to go for CFA L1 exams? CFA Institute material itself or Schweser or Stalla or a combination of some of these or is there anything better than all these? Which is the best?

Thanks!

Hi ,

Is anybody interested to form a group or include me in their group for June 2007(level I)
I am from Banglore. If anybody interested either from any part in India, please feel to contact me at or mail me ASAP.

I have books and anybody interested in sharing notes, please send me a private message or email

Hi everyone,
My name is Rita and I'm planning to sit for the CFA Level 1 exam in June 2007.
And I was wondering if you, guys, could advise me which books are better to study in:
The ones from the CFA Institute or from Schweser

Thanks a lot for your help guyyyyyyyyyyssssss

Rita

passionzz Says
Anyone interested in CFA books, please mail me on . I finished my CFA Level 3 in June 2005.

Hi have u completed ur CFA, Was it from ICFAI or AIMR.

What are the prospectus u see now after completing?