CFA before GMAT?

I am really passionate about investing and share market, which I believe to get fulfilled by pursuing an MBA Finance. I want to appear for GMAT and currently am pursuing my engineering degree(3rd year) from India. I’m really confused at the moment…

I am really passionate about investing and share market, which I believe to get fulfilled by pursuing an MBA Finance. I want to appear for GMAT and currently am pursuing my engineering degree(3rd year) from India. I'm really confused at the moment about what should I do, should I also appear for CFA to improve my application, make the university come to know how "MAD" I am about finance?

I also want to know why do most of the Indians fail to get admission in American Universities? Is it because they are not able to represent themselves well in their applications? If so, how can I improve it?

And is there something better than CFA for which I should prepare?

Please help!

yes shivanik it's not that indians fail to get admit it depends on the school applicant pool and many other factors matters . the other internationally reputated courses to enter finance industry particularly investmentbanking,private equity are FRM[finanacial risk management] ,CAIA [charter alternate investments analyst] 😃 which are as almost same as CFA which helps you get adapt to MBA curriculum in particular finance.