CFA and Masters in Applied Economics

Hi All, I am not sure where to post this thread as its a non MBA query. Let me know if I need to post this somewhere else. I wanted to know what are the Career prospects of a person doing Masters in Applied Economics. Also, being a CFA…

Hi All,

I am not sure where to post this thread as its a non MBA query. Let me know if I need to post this somewhere else.

I wanted to know what are the Career prospects of a person doing Masters in Applied Economics. Also, being a CFA Level 3 Candidate, I was wondering if there would be any overlap between Masters in Applied Economics and CFA. Would both the designations complement each other? Any reply or advice would be much appreciated.

Hi.. Can you tell me what are the contents in Applied Economics.

Heres one of the universities that offer this course. http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/ecs/graduate/mssae.html

@AJFinance hiiiiiiiiiiiii.i am doing graduation now n need some suggestion so can u help me.............
@amit51 hi..dear , please tell me haw can i help you...

I Am having the same query . I am currently in a diallema whether to pursue masters in economics or MBA along with my CFA ...please advice..