CEU Business School Hungary

How is CEU Business school Hungary? They offer a one year MBA in association with the NEW YORK Board of education,the fees comes to just around eight lakhs in Indian rupees. It is cheap by European standards.They have a lot of linkages wit…

How is CEU Business school Hungary? They offer a one year MBA in association
with the NEW YORK Board of education,the fees comes to just around eight lakhs
in Indian rupees. It is cheap by European standards.They have a lot of linkages
with IVY LEAGUE B SCHOOLS and top ten B schools in Europe.

Hi Otto,

I have heard good comments ot the CEU in Budapest. Although it may not match any top schools in the US or rest of Europe (maybe because it has recently "escaped" from the soviet reclusion) I believe it worths the pay as well as its prestidge. Not in vain Hungary has got lots of Nobel proze winners (not americans by the way, cuzz those were inmigrates from WWII and got the american passport later).

Education in Hungary is solid, 13 million people while 30 million outside. So take the chance for a good education experience.

By the way, I am part of the 30 million abroad-hungarians.

Best regards,

PerenyiLukacs - (Lukacs de Pereny)

Hi Guys,

I recently got an offer from CEU. I have gone through their site and googled about the school.

However I still am not sure if its really worth joining that school.
How is the job market in Hungary.
The post MBA prospects

Thanks
Sahil

do not study in this school. I was threatened after studying Economics in CEU with cutting of my fingers. I had to work for three years overtime in an Austrian telecom every Weekend and after working time to pay for the scholarship or participate in a cartel in Bulgaria. Just do not study with this criminals, all they care about is selling you for money and blackmailing you to participate in cartels in CEE. This is also what they teach in Economics. Go to another university, have peaceful and non-criminal life. This are greedy old jewish organized criminals that control governments and businesses in CEE, e.g. Rostowski.
Georgi