CET 2011 GDPI experiences

Puys,the much awaited maharashtra CET 2011 group discussion and personal interview have started today ( 10th May, 2011 ). I am starting this thread so that puys start posting their experience early and thus benefit other puys. I request once t…

Puys,the much awaited maharashtra CET 2011 group discussion and personal interview have started today ( 10th May, 2011 ).
I am starting this thread so that puys start posting their experience early and thus benefit other puys.
I request once the final results are out puys edit their post and update with their gd pi and the final score.
By the way, puys are requested to have their experience posted in the following manner

type of candidate ( Maharashtra candidate or OMS ):
cet score:
we+par:

gd date:
gd venue:
gd time and batch no:

gd topics(both of them and then some imp points discussed about the topic.the environment at the gd and panelists involvement.also number of ppl who attended the gd)

pi(questions and your answers)

Thanks to all the puys for their partcipation and contribution:cheerio::cheerio:

There is also a thread for this

jtr Says
There is also a thread for this

Sorry, didnt realize that. ..But how to shut this thread??

TYPE: maharashtra cand
cet score:104
GD DATE:19-05-2011
GD VENUE:jbims mumbai
GD TIME AND BATCH NO.:16:00 HRS batch 17
GD TOPICS: 1,some people feel that instead of spending on advertising we should focus on quality.
2 people not doing the job should not be paid.
PI : two panel one young and one aged asked general questns such as why mba? and then more on maharashtra's political event lasted for around 10 minutes.

thats it...jus 4 posts ? puys...wake up........