Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)

Hi, I am pursuing CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) from IIA, but the course material I have isn’t helping me much. Does anyone knows about the certification and can provide me some guidance?

Hi,

I am pursuing CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) from IIA, but the course material I have isn't helping me much.

Does anyone knows about the certification and can provide me some guidance?

Nobody knows anything about CIA....Strange:sneaky:

Was looking for a thread related to CIA on Pagalguy , just came across this ! Glad to know someone else is doing it.

Even I want to pursue it, from what I've heard the CIA institute material is helpful, and Gleim CIA review is a good resource.

Can you guide me a bit about how to enroll and when are you planning on giving exams ? Planning all 4 in one go ?

All in one go..it could be a diff task..as the pass percentage is above 75%.

I am studying from the same material (Gleim)..but i don't find them as good as they have been advertised.. You can apply online for CIA (check The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) - Welcome - The Institute of Internal Auditors)...

how did you get the gleim material ? Is it available in India? And from what little I know, the material from the IIA isn't that good, I guess there's CIA review material from other vendors too which is good, maybe a bit pricey though.

The material is available with Concorde, Mumbai (Concorde - CPA). All study materials whether Gleim, IIA or any other, all of them are pricey..
BTW, what do u do.. are working professional or a student?

Am actually pursuing CA right now, so though this would be a good value addition while studying for the course. I live in Delhi right now so trying to find the material here because i think Concorde is based in Mumbai.

Which paper are you planning to give first ?

I would suggest you not to sail in two boats..coz none of these 2 are easy..
I also put up in delhi only..

Hi ,
I am Arijit.R u a working professional? I am about to complete my MBA and I am looking forward to a career as internal auditor.So I need some advice on CIA preparation as well as the profession.

Hello,

Can anyone brief me about d course & its future prospects?
It would really be a gr8 help

Drop a mail to [email protected] for any details. This is India chapter of CIA.

I intend to take CIA Exam. Could somebody please guide about the quality study material and its availability in New Delhi?

Is anyone studying for CIIA (Certified International Investment Analyst) and can tell me where I could find the final manuals? 

CIA latest Gleim 2024 and Uworld 2024 Study materials are available.

Gleim 2024 ( Part 1, 2 & 3 )

1 - Study notes

2 - Qbank

3 - Videos

4 - Test Bank

5 - Rapid review course

Uworld 2024

1 - Study notes

2 - Test Bank

For more details mail us on :- [email protected]