CELEBRATIONS 2006 - Sydenham Institute of management 's placement 2006

• CELEBRATIONS 2006 - Sydenham Institute of management 's * * * * placement report 2006 * ** ** * The placement week -06 at Sydenham Institute of Management ,Mumbai,this January was yet another milestone achieved in 22 years old legacy…
CELEBRATIONS 2006 - Sydenham Institute of management 's

placement report 2006

The placement week -06 at Sydenham Institute of Management ,Mumbai,this January was yet another milestone achieved in 22 years old legacy of the institute. The Boom in the economy was evident by the number of choices available to the students in the campus recruitment process..104 students out of a total of 110 were places in a matter of few hours from the commencement of the placement week.

The Average salary this year was
5.5 Lacs Per Annum. The highest package offered was 7.5 Lacs per annum by Infosys where as the lowest package offered was 3.00 Lacs per annum .

Some of the biggest recruiters this year were Infosys , Citibank , ICICI , Mastek , DHL , Hutch , Patni , Reliance energy , IMRB ..and many more.

The institute continues to be one of the most preferred choice of cream d la cream of the students, and therefore prime choice of first rate companies to recruit. Undoubtedly in the coming years also Sydenham Institute of Management , Mumbai will continue to be hot-spot for the best Managerial Talents in the country.

Rahine Bose ( Sydenham Institute Of Managament ,Mumbai)
(involved in web and media partnerships for sydenham institute of management , mumbai

thsi year really hs been a very fruitful year for all the top notch b schools and the students therefore have been benefited a lot ,
wishing all the best to all the other colleges for rocking placements tjis year

coolrahine
sydenham institute of management , mumbai
lifes rockin ever sinc k

hey rahine r u apearing 4 this yr cet??? i mean do want 2 change ur coll 2 jb???

gaurav21_virgo Says
hey rahine r u apearing 4 this yr cet??? i mean do want 2 change ur coll 2 jb???

this thread is specifically related to [placements do ask questions on cet in cet threads any thing yu wann ask on placements can be done here
bengal tiger
coolrahine
lifes rockin ever sinc k k
thsi year really hs been a very fruitful year for all the top notch b schools and the students therefore have been benefited a lot ,
wishing all the best to all the other colleges for rocking placements tjis year
coolrahine
lifes rockin ever sinc k

Hey!

Are there any placements abroad as well? How are the chances for that in the next few years? Are there any internships available for companies abroad? I couldnt find info on that anywhere. Lemme know on that. Thanks man.

O

is it true that syd 's avg placement is 5.5 lac?
even more than ubs.
what score they took last yr thru cet (oms)
howz the institute????

is it true that syd 's avg placement is 5.5 lac?
even more than ubs.
what score they took last yr thru cet (oms)
howz the institute????

UBS , man we are second best to JBIMS we dont compare with anyone and one thing as you are new to the forum let me tell you that comparisons are a cardinal sin on this forum ,

bengal tiger
coolrahine
sydenham institute of management, mumbai
lifes rockin ever sinc k
UBS , man we are second best to JBIMS we dont compare with anyone and one thing as you are new to the forum let me tell you that comparisons are a cardinal sin on this forum ,

bengal tiger
coolrahine
lifes rockin ever sinc k

that was a typo error logged in from my frens account to rectify something ended up making apost , chalo kabhi kabhi jota hai , but then yes the view are being again given by me

bengal tiger
coolrahine
lifes rockin ever sinc k

bengal tiger
coolrahine
lifes rockin ever sinc k

yaar tu to bura hi maan gaya.
don't feel offended.
varun.

guys , the new placement details have been uploaded in these sites k

http://www.time4education.com/B-School_Placements.asp
http://www.time4education.com/SIMSREE_2006_Placement_Details.asp

check these for updates k
bengal tiger
coolrahine
sydenham institute of managemnet . mumbai
lifes rockin ever sinc k

if u are second best to jbims and so prous of the insti then plz care to explain y u writing exams like fms( ms) and fms ( mba)

if they r for practice, then fine ignore this but if u really wana take admission in those insti then y promoting ur insti like that?

if u urself rnt happy and writing other exams wat will people like me thk?

again im saying this if u r writing them for practice , ignore this else plz care to clarify

if u are second best to jbims and so prous of the insti then plz care to explain y u writing exams like fms( ms) and fms ( mba)

if they r for practice, then fine ignore this but if u really wana take admission in those insti then y promoting ur insti like that?

again im saying this if u r writing them for practice , ignore this else plz care to clarify

i appreciate your comment but there are few facts that i would liek to make here

1. see i took sydenham as it is very good , yes second best to jbims , but then i couldnt waste another year only trying for the top without haveing a back up as good as sydenham , it would have been any other top 20 b schools also ,but i took sydenham over for schhol of management as it is effective , so basic point was doing from a good b school but not be so foolish as to waste another year just sitting back and writing exams

2, yes promoting sydenham , not as much , just uploading the details as rvry other b school guys are doing , and time and other organisatyions actiually ask for data from us we never approached , they know that the placements are always nice out here ,
3. yeas i dont know if yu have heard about guys sitting in iim luckinow giving CAT for iim ahmedabad , or sitting in jbims giving for iims so it doesnt mean that they are unhappy about their institute or given a chance they wont promote their institute , its just that they are taking calculative risk in which they actually lose nothing , so am i ,
4. im sure even yu if yu make it any b school but not iim a then yu wud be sitting for cat again depending upon yur aspiration levels ,
5. thats why i say dont take things in a negative way , i am giving fms and all but that doesnt meant that sydenham is no good , conclusions as yu say or logical deductions give yu full marks in written tests , am i right
so enjoy life
all the best for yur exams
bengal tiger
coolrahine
sydenham institute of mangmenet
lifes rockin ever sinc k

hey guys,
what r u discussing ? -- crap

i want 2 throw sm light on my frd's coolcumcumber's prob
the term is called PPCD ( post purchase congnitive dissonance - as per mktg terminology) in which after buying anything u feel that u got less smart offer so is the case with many guys
they took admission in one college & then feel that tthey r not meant for it & hence appear for sm exam ( CAT is favourite - i know quite few ppl fr JB, FMS appeared & cleared to one of BLACKI) so dont ask such stupid questions
hope, u will not face such prob when u will get admission smwhere

@ placements--
terrific !!!
SECOND BEST COLLEGE AFTER IIMs IN TERMS OF DISCIPLINE - feedback fr Infy ppl WRITTEN in our feedback form

sure, next yr they will pick a large junta ( which this yr they cant do)
otherwise everything is falling in place
Most important is
YOU HV TO BE THE BEST wherever u do ur MBA
(read Today's TOI Mumbai edition
Headhunters face shortage of SKILLED talent )
i hope u'll understand !!!!
happy learning !!!
bye
hey guys,
what r u discussing ? -- crap

i want 2 throw sm light on my frd's coolcumcumber's prob
the term is called PPCD ( post purchase congnitive dissonance - as per mktg terminology) in which after buying anything u feel that u got less smart offer so is the case with many guys
they took admission in one college & then feel that tthey r not meant for it & hence appear for sm exam ( CAT is favourite - i know quite few ppl fr JB, FMS appeared & cleared to one of BLACKI) so dont ask such stupid questions
hope, u will not face such prob when u will get admission smwhere

@ placements--
terrific !!!
SECOND BEST COLLEGE AFTER IIMs IN TERMS OF DISCIPLINE - feedback fr Infy ppl WRITTEN in our feedback form

sure, next yr they will pick a large junta ( which this yr they cant do)
otherwise everything is falling in place
Most important is
YOU HV TO BE THE BEST wherever u do ur MBA
(read Today's TOI Mumbai edition
Headhunters face shortage of SKILLED talent )
i hope u'll understand !!!!
happy learning !!!
bye

yups , was waiting for your post , man ,

bengal tiger
coolrahine
lifes rockin ever sinc k

as ive said many a times

i asked a simple ques and u r noone to determine that it was stupid or not. if u dun wana reply dun reply but dun use words like this coz others also know how to use bad words like that.

i din use bad language but just a ques and anyways its all over so dun start all this again

this thread is specifically related to [placements do ask questions on cet in cet threads any thing yu wann ask on placements can be done here
bengal tiger
coolrahine
lifes rockin ever sinc k k

do sim hav two diff courses..regula n autonomous...n if yes whoz placements r these.?
cheers
aditya
do sim hav two diff courses..regula n autonomous...n if yes whoz placements r these.?
cheers
aditya

they are the combined placements of both the courses ,

bengal tiger
coolrahine
lifes rockin ever sinc k

well does Syndneham accepts mat score????