Ceibs 2008

Hi Anyone applying to CEIBS 08?

Hi Anyone applying to CEIBS 08?

I did.. Have an interview on 06 Dec.. Has any one else gotta call.. We can pool resources...
My profile is as follows

Indian IT Male
GMAT - 700
Extra curriculars + studies - decent
Total work ex - 8 years

Hey... Even I have a interview call from CEIBS - Dec 6th 2007, 13.40-14.10 Beijing Time.. Whats your time slot?

Mine is 10:00 AM to 10:40 slot

coolrahulin Says
Mine is 10:00 AM to 10:40 slot

PM'ed you... Have a look and reply
abhijit Says
PM'ed you... Have a look and reply

Hi
My Profile is 680,5.5,115,3 yrs work ex in IT(BFSI)
dO YOU THINK i CAN APPLY TO ceibs?

Hey...Guys

Even I have an interview call for 10 Dec 2007 . Any clues about the ques......... We can share our insights over the same.

Lets keep each other posted over any updates from our side......

Thanks a lot!!

I think your profile + GMAT score is OK.. But rest would depend on the essays and reco...:-)

Hi
My Profile is 680,5.5,115,3 yrs work ex in IT(BFSI)
dO YOU THINK i CAN APPLY TO ceibs?

Hi,
I also got an interview call on 11th dec. All the best to all.
Ppl who have their interviews on 6th pls share it in the forum.

lets rock,
shameel

Guys who have got calls, could you share your profiles?

was thinking of applying to R1 but decided against it for personal reasons... now looking to aplpy in R2... my profile

BMS graduate
GMAT 710 (V36, M50, AWA 6)
decent acads
good extra currics
2.5 yrs work ex (3.25 by the time I get in).. all in finance.. no managerial level exp

do you think I stand chance wid such low work ex? How many applicants from India? any idea?

Jaimin

Hi Guys,

I am actually based in China and know quite a few graduates/ faculty members at CEIBS.

I am curious to know the rationale behind pursuing CEIBS? I know it is ranked 11 in the FT Rankings but still would be great if you could share your perspective.

All the best.

My interview was basically on these lines
1. My into
2. Strenghts of TCS in Canadian market
3. My future goals and issues related to them.
4. They asked me to explain one of the stories that I had written in essay..

China, China, China !!!...Hope I go through

Hi Guys,

I am actually based in China and know quite a few graduates/ faculty members at CEIBS.

I am curious to know the rationale behind pursuing CEIBS? I know it is ranked 11 in the FT Rankings but still would be great if you could share your perspective.

All the best.

Hi Guys,

How did your interview go? When are the interview results going to be out ??

Regards

It wasn't great, I am afraid. I could have done better. Somehow I was lacking the spontanity that I enjoy...

hey rahul,

which other univ have you applied to ?

Hey abhijit,shameel,suri_chetan

guys, could you please share your profile in a bit detail and how did your interviews go ?

for me

Indian IT Male 3.5 yrs workex .. 3+ yr in oracle , 2 months in a small consulting company

GMAT : 730
Acads : Decent
Extra curr : Decent , have been a part of few clubs

Short term goal: consulting
Long term : my own business specifically in China..

Kunal

Hey...

Mine is similiar to yours.... 3.5 yrs, IT, Accenture... about 4 ys by Jul 08... 710/5.5 GMAT... etc etc...

Well, my interview went fine... they told that results will be out before X-Mas...

hey rahul,

which other univ have you applied to ?

Hey abhijit,shameel,suri_chetan

guys, could you please share your profile in a bit detail and how did your interviews go ?

for me

Indian IT Male 3.5 yrs workex .. 3+ yr in oracle , 2 months in a small consulting company

GMAT : 730
Acads : Decent
Extra curr : Decent , have been a part of few clubs

Short term goal: consulting
Long term : my own business specifically in China..

Kunal

hey guys.......... I just got a admit mail from CEIBS .... Very excited! Any one else got one?

awesome abhijit!!! Congrats and all the best!!

where else have you applied? what are the other schools you are yet to hear from??