CCAP Crisil Certified Analyst Program Batch XI (2017-19).Discussions and Queries.

This group will be used to discuss the CCAP program by Crisil .More details here www.crisil.com/ccap

Cannot Register. Saying Registration unsuccessful after I fill in my details. Anyone knows why this is happening?

where to register for the exam? cant find it on the site

Any passed out candidate who can just give a feedback about CCAP worklife and etc.?

Can someone help wid whr to find sample papers fr mat nmay n 

pls somebody tell the aptitude test will have question like bank po exam or cat exam..does the question paper will have questions from the topics algebra, function, log, geomatry, mensuration

do a person need to pay even if he has given CAT exam and has scored above 90%

Could someone tell me the level of complexity of the crisil aptitude test?

How many people apply for it like rough estimate

If we join crisil CCAP and leave it after two years or one year ...will we be getting work exp certificate from crisil???

What is the examination pattern like. How many questions each section??

Anyone received admit card who choose exam on 26th march ??

Can anyone tell me the level of difficulty of this examination.

when will i receive admit card for 2nd april batch and can u send me proper detail about the venue in bangalore?

How and when i will get my admit card for 2nd april? Do they change the location as well??

Those stidents who has examination today please share will share their experinces ?

goo.gl/NN6oc7

Is there anyone who have given exam on 26.3.2017? Pls give some idea about paper. In Mumbai where was the exam centre? 

the link on which we have to upload the resume is not wrkin can anyone let me know how do we come to know that they hve received our resume mail as there is no aknowledgement

Is there any possibility to reschedule the dates for GD&PI??