CAT2013 Mumbai study group

This thread is for CAT 13 aspirants from mumbai. We can use this forum for finding people for group studies. :grin:

This thread is for CAT 13 aspirants from mumbai. We can use this forum for finding people for group studies.😁

Please feel free to Add Value to this thread in any which way you can.. 😃

Hello,I have some material for sale. I have the entire CPLC study material. Plus I have some CL books. And loads of digital content too. I live in Mumbai! do revert back to me if your interested.

PUYS CMAT notification is out

AICTE

http://aicte-cmat.in/College/Index_New.aspx

Aicte-cmat

X

please check

hey guys... i am giving CAT second ytime this year... dont want to join full-fledged classes again but looking for a 20 to 20 full day classes.. a refresher coursse.. action packed.. any idea about such classes??

hey.. I want a transfer to one of the TIME centers in Mumbai. I have 2 options-either TIME Powai or TIME Ghatkopar(E). Which one would be better considering the faculty, batch size,etc.
PS- Both are equally close/far from my home, so distance wouldn't be a problem.
😃

puys can ne 1 tell me the pattern for NMAT hope u guys know the form is out .

Moreover we can apply for MBA full time and PGDM or just one of them.

Which one is their flagship course and wat about the fee structure??

Please quote me..thanks

Dennis boarded an open elevator, that was going up, at a certain floor from where he could see a fire hydrant (on the ground) which was at an angle of depression of 30°. After he had gone up by 10 floors he could see that the fire hydrant was at an angle of depression of 60°. On which floor was he when the angle of depression was 60°?

0 voters

Hey Guys ....how many people are actually active on this Mumbai Study group...
I see folks from all other cities much more worked up ...but Mumbai group seems a bit on inactive side...

Anyway , if anyone of you folks wants to plan for group study im @+919594462875 or akitosforeveratgmail.com
I stay at Bandra and hav joined Byjus.

Cheers,
Me

Hey guys,

Am looking for a Good CAT/ SNAP Crash course institute in Mumbai (Navi Mumbai preferred, however can travel if the faculty is good). Am just planning to start with my CAT prep and this is my first time. Any pointers in the right direction?

whats the top score for this month in time education ?

Hi Guys,

I am living in Mumbai near Ghatkopar. I will give CAT 14, so planning to join an institute near my place. Which coaching institute is the best (best facualty, less students). Fee not a problem, TIME or IMS or any other Institute you would recomend. Please do suggest the best branch of the institute as well. Thanks in advance.

Gaurav

Guys,Iam from bangalore and got calls from IIM A and B , my company wants me to go to Mumbai for a Reliance onsite project at RCP IT park,Ghansoli,Mumbai .Mumbai is a completely new place for me,and i want to attend the T.I.M.E or cl or IMS classes as a part of WAT/PI preparation...suggest me which ever institute is near and good..also kindly specify the area in which the institute is present..!!

thanks in adv

Hii puys, I am a CAT 14 aspirant and staying in Powai, Mumbai. I need study material of coaching classes, CL/Cetking/Byju/IMS,etc. for preparation. I request you to kindly help me regarding the same. I can come to any place in Mumbai to collect the study material. Your help will be really appreciated. Looking forward to some help and guidance from senior puys. Thanks in advance.