CAT15 (2015-2017)

Hi Guys, I am preparing my mind for next year cat attempt. I have 3+ years of experience and have X-74.4%;XII-76.6%;B.Tech-64.6%. Need your help guys, as CAT trend is changed from my last attempt in 2010. How to start Prep again, and what topi…

Hi Guys,
I am preparing my mind for next year cat attempt. I have 3+ years of experience and have X-74.4%;XII-76.6%;B.Tech-64.6%. Need your help guys, as CAT trend is changed from my last attempt in 2010.
How to start Prep again, and what topic i need to focus upon in first couple of months???
Did i have to join any coaching institute first and then go ahead???
Your comments will be real help for me.😃

Hey guys just started my CAT prep......what r u guys doing for VA and RC any guidance......

dont just focus on cat, focus on other exams like xat, iift as well. gk is crucial

part for such exams. hence, start reading from now

Anybody in Bangalore looking for material? I have tons of material to sell away. Converted into a tier 1 college. Guidance will be provided

I have 10% additional discount code for Testfunda which is of no use for me. Anyone interested can PM me.

Hi, I wish to join cat caoching for 2015. So, anyone pls suggest me best coaching institute in delhi. I wish to join in june. Please justify your opinion on parameters like attension given to an individual, faculty, study material, batch size etc... pls.

Hi Pagal Guy !

I'm pursuing graduation in the 2nd year and in the next two months I'll be appearing for the final semester of 2nd year. I've only my 3rd year left for graduation. Is this the right time to start for the preparation for CAT 2015? Or has it been too late? Is it wise-able to take coaching classes right away or will I prepare myself with the study materials only? I've started taking preparation for my own and know my current condition. It is not so fair enough. Will it be advisable to take coaching classes? I personally think that it has already been too late. Your advise needed.
Regards,
SOURAV

hi guys i am just now start preparation for cat 15 plz help me to make strategy 

Guys if you want to study online for free. Try http://prepvelvet.com/ ..Nice site with lots of articles 

guys CAT15 will be held on 29th nov 2015,registeration begins on 6th august.

I am getting very low in mock ...how many marks can fetch 85 percentile in actual cat

Launching "Travel less, Study more" program. Make a group of at least 3 friends, and call ex - faculties of TIME, IMS and Endeavor at your home. Call 77095 17016

Hey guys if anyone wants to buy handakafunda account i am ready to sell at reasonable price. It includes complete mba preparation material which is available till March 2018. There are live doubt classes on weekends with ravi handa. Actual price is rs7999 but i am willing to sell it anywhere between 4999 to 5999 or i can make apt adjustments

I am ready to share handakafunda account for 500. Contact me on 8600718899