Cat wrong questions

Hello All Ever since I have written CAT, I am very worried about what CAT people are going to do about wrong questions. I know there will be many like me who do not know what to do. Who have been silent all this while. *But lets at least ge…

Hello All

Ever since I have written CAT, I am very worried about what CAT people are going to do about wrong questions.
I know there will be many like me who do not know what to do. Who have been silent all this while. But lets at least get together to accept the fact that wrong questions were there.
After all CAT is the biggest exam this year with all but four of the top 20 institutions accepting CAT scores.
In such a situation where CAT has become a matter of great concern, I am very confused with what Prometric and CAT authorities are going to do about such goof-ups.

I absolutely do not believe in normalization. I believe IIMs are just trying to deceive students under its pretense. How can you normalize wrong questions?
And why in the first place were wrong questions introduced in the exam?
Is this how they are going to conduct an exam for the elite business schools ? Why such mismanagement? Was there not a system in place to take care of that? Or did they hire some drunk typewriters to ruin the hope and dreams of the few lakhs ? Have we heard GMAT having wrong questions ?And what the hell normalization going to do? I had the first question of my Set I wrong. Can you normalize that ? I dont think so.

And as far as I know my set had 2 wrong questions. I can bet anything on this fact. Also the news on PG confirms this.

I have already emailed IIM Calcutta and Prometric about this with no reply from both till the time I opened this thread.

I do not know what is going to happen on 11th Jan. But certainly this is not the way an exam of such high importance should be conducted.
If you want to admit lucky guys why take the exam. This is absolutely lottery system.

P.S : Mods I think there was no thread to discuss this so starting a new one.
@ ALL : Please do not post the questions on this thread. Lets keep this thread for just the ones who weren't lucky enough.

Dude...i accept ur concern is justifiable but dese things are not in neones control...u cant help urself by saying anything lyk dis...it happens each n every year...js hope for the best...4get wat ever happnd wid CAT...nd focus on oder xams...dose one or two ques are nt gonna decide ur fate...the oder 58 will definitely do...y cry abt the 2 ques...focus on the oder 58 dat u had...cmmn CHEER UP!!!...