Cat Voucher Misplaced

Dear Puys, I have recently misplaced my CAT Voucher.But I hope it would not affect the CAT as we have to carry only the Admit Card and Photo Identification. Pls help .I’m very tensed. P.S: Mods can delete this as soon as my querry is solv…

Dear Puys,
I have recently misplaced my CAT Voucher.But I hope it would not affect the CAT as we have to carry only the Admit Card and Photo Identification.
Pls help .I'm very tensed.

P.S: Mods can delete this as soon as my querry is solved.Thanks

i don't think u have to carry ur voucher

as far as i remember take a printout of admit card from ur mail

take photo id and some more identity cards and u will be through

visit catiim.in though for more info

Last time around, it was said that we had to carry the voucher to the examination center and that we wouldn't be allowed to enter the exam without it. But, in the end, they allowed people who didn't bring their voucher too. This year I dont think they asked for it.

"Carry the right documents - latest Admit Card, original and valid identification, SC/ST and DA support documents" - Soumitra Roy, MD, Prometric.

So i think you can take a chill. Just to ge more reassured call the people at the number given on the catiim.in website.

Can anyboby please go thru the voucher and tell me if
1.Whether on the voucher its written that it has to be carried for the exam.
2. Whether the voucher has to be carried for further interviews/has to be retained thruout...

Can anyboby please go thru the voucher and tell me if
1.Whether on the voucher its written that it has to be carried for the exam.
2. Whether the voucher has to be carried for further interviews/has to be retained thruout...

No nothing about bringing to exam ...

But it says keep it safe for whole process till admission is over... not on the voucher but somewhere else

here is the link to sample voucher....
http://www.catiim.in/pdf/CAT2011General_VoucherSample.pdf