cat score needed for tapmi imt etc

Hi This is kartik a new member of this forum. Could somebody pls tell me the sort of cat score needed for institutes like imt -ghaziabad tapmi mica kj sowmaya etc. cheers

Hi
This is kartik a new member of this forum.
Could somebody pls tell me the sort of cat score needed for institutes like
imt -ghaziabad tapmi mica kj sowmaya etc.
cheers

Hi
This is kartik a new member of this forum.
Could somebody pls tell me the sort of cat score needed for institutes like
imt -ghaziabad tapmi mica kj sowmaya etc.
cheers

for mica a whole tread is dedicated. in future do use the search feature
http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/viewtopic.php?t=5121

somaiya last year called upto 81 % without sectional cutoffs
tapmi called upto 78% , but there was sectional cutoff which i dont have info about
imt well is taking CAT scores for first time ...so no one has an idea. hope this helps

Gary

hey..... what about nitie , mdi........i heard that one need to atleast get 92-93% in quant apart from about 95% in total....plz tell me

cheers
abhi

HEY ABHI
U R RIGHT,THAT THE NITIE GIVE CALLS TO 90+ PERCENTILE.
BUT LET ME TELL U ONE THING THAT NITIE AND IIT GIVE CALLS ONLY TO ENGINEERS,THATS THE BASIC ELIGIBILITY FOR THE ABOVE INSTITUTE,
SO THATS THE ADDED ADVANTAGE ONLY FOR THE ENGINEERS. SO ALL ENGINEERS CRACK THE CAT AND GET INTO THESE INSTITUTE.
AS I M A COMMERCE STUDENT,I CANT EVEN THINK FOR APPLYING TO THESE INSTITUTE

BUT ALL ENGINEER GOOD LUCK.
ALL THE BEST.

This is the first time IMT Ghaziabad is taking CAT scores for admission

The cut-offs are anybody's guess but our estimate amongst student managers here is in the range of 93-95 %ile

There were no overt sectional cut-offs in the IMT entrance test last year so let's hope that stays

As per the official word of K J Somaiya (put up on their site), the cutoff last time was 83.5 %ile overall, and no sectional cutoffs.

HTH,
Regards

Please tell which cat affiliated institutes does not have sectional cut offs
i can mention few but need little biy more
1> IMT gzb
2> UBS chd
3> K J som( i doubt this 1 )

one more doubt heard that JMET does not hav negative marking is it true?

some cuts offs...they're very accurate
KJ somaiya.....83%ile....no sec cutoffs
TAPMI.......ard 85%ile..........dunno of sec cutoffs
SPJIMR......90%ile....4 non-profs
can the guy who posted the 78%ile cutoff 4 TAPMI throw a lil more light on this topic...cud be interesting reading... but as far as IMS goes its as ive said.
srinivas

Interesting speculation going on here...
I'll put in the cut-offs ....acc. to me...

IIM 97+
Mdi 96%ile
Nitie 95%ile
Spjain 90+ also mostly based on forms...
Imt 85-87%ile (speculating..)
tapmi 80-82%ile
Imi 85

baaki sab...dunno
The cut-off for freshers will be probably 1-2 %ile higher...

Cheers,
Raj.

Veterans,kindly type in ur views

jrs. waiting for some healthy inputs from ur side

mik

hey..... what about nitie , mdi........i heard that one need to atleast get 92-93% in quant apart from about 95% in total....plz tell me

cheers
abhi

Hey Abhi,

To answer your question...as Raj has rightly put the overall cutoffs for non IIM instis like NITIE,MDI would be around the 95-96% with freshers/ppl with avg acads having to get a %ile or two higher...About quant....make sure that u score at least 90...coz there was no call at 89.9 in quant and overall 97+!!Thats it frm me..hope it helps!

cheers

Ankur

cheers
abhi

Hey Abhi,

To answer your question...as Raj has rightly put the overall cutoffs for non IIM instis like NITIE,MDI would be around the 95-96% with freshers/ppl with avg acads having to get a %ile or two higher...About quant....make sure that u score at least 90...coz there was no call at 89.9 in quant and overall 97+!!Thats it frm me..hope it helps!

cheers

Ankur

thanx ankur for ur advice....infact i also know a boy got 98.8% call from iim-l .....but havent got call from mdi and nitie because he has 89 % in quant

cheers abhi