CAT Result Date

CAT 2015 results have been released. Read -

http://www.pagalguy.com/articles/cat-2015-candidates-receive-percentiles-via-sms-as-cat-conve-38649966

DIE ANOTHER DAY

Follow on Facebook and twitter....

#IILM  #MyIILM  #MosaicIILM

LRDI forenoon slot- ne toh aansun nikal diye!

guys  acc to CL predictor my scores are 32 in eng , 10 in lr , 14 in math oa 56 how much percentile shld i expect and is it poosible to clear each section with such ascore ? plz guys orelse shld i take up a job , cant afford spending more money Category SC do u think i can clear each section?

bhai logo, I am getting 140-145...according to CL key....but getting a minuscule score of 17 in DI LR....not sure whether i'll be able to clear the sectional cut off.

So as a NC-OBC candidate....should I expect some calls or is it too early to say anything??

Expected score as per CL answerkey:

VA 80+

DILR 17

QA 70+

10th 90.00

12th 91.17

B. Tech. 75.10

Work ex 5+ months

Good extracurriculars

Considering my poor DILR score, is there any chance of getting calls from good b schools?

(category: NC-OBC)

Thanks!

Hey guys according to CL predictor I'm getting :

VARC: 56

DILR: 42

Quant: 38

OA: 136

My 10th score: 92 %

12th score: 91.5 %

Graduation: 76%

Work experience: nil

Category: General

Plz tell me what are my chances ??? 

Hey guys according to CL predictor I'm getting :

VARC: 72

DILR: 48

Quant: 28

OA: 148

My 10th score: 96.48 %

12th score: 93.83 %

Graduation: 83.2%

Work experience: 14 Months

Category: General

Plz tell me what are my chances ??? Since clearing Quant sectional cut off is doubtfull, wat are my options ?

how to access cl predictor

Exact date mentioned anywhere??

TIME displayed their personalized Call predictor report. And it clearly says, it is highly unlikely that I get a call from the IIMs. Most realistic predictor, I say. 😉 😁 . 

It says:  "For IIM Kashipur, though the likelihood of you clearing the CAT cutoffs is High, given your overall profile, it is unlikely that you will get a call even if you clear the cutoffs." Need not talk about the old IIMS.. ;) 

Hi frends  am expecting 92-96 percentile in cat  and havent filled any form till now tried filling mdi but payment failed  !! i want to know is imt gazibad ,fore,  imi reopens after cat result?? and which colleges i should fill before cat result apart from spjain. please help!!

Puys,I have a question. The IIM-A  criteria says top 100 students from each category. Do Engineers stand a chance there?? If yes, does a academic profile of 94.8,98,95.4(X,XII,Engineering) stand a chance??

IIM B says that 20% weightage is given to CAT(just an example). How is that calculated? is 100% equivalent to a score of 20? 

IIM B says that 20% weightage is given to CAT(just an example). How is that calculated? is 100% equivalent to a score of 20? 

Can any one tell me the credible source that says that CAT  result date is 7th January  ?

Can anybody share his/her CL account credentials ? I won't do any mocks.

my acads are 10th:-95 12th:-89.2 bcom(till now,will be passing in 2016):70% ...currently working in usher agro ltd as a junior accountant...but my problem is due to some family problems, i am pursuing my graduation through institute of distance and open learning,university of mumbai....which is a distance education programme.....will this create a problem in securing a call from any of the IIM's if get 98+ percentile in cat

Can anyone please  Share there Time credentials for GWPI?