CAT Preparation material

Hi, I am currently in Chennai. Does anyone have the COMPLETE set of TIME or any other good institute preparation materials (including falshcards). If yes, I am interested in buying. Also, if anyone is interested to donate their material, I will be more than glad to accept. It will be a great help to me in my CAT preparation.

Regards,

Swastik

Cat material available from TIME(2019)

along with arun sharma (4 books)

Completely unused and new .

not even unwrapped. 

Interested folks please contact me on [email protected]

Can anyone please share or sell his/her ims portal with me.. I am seriously unable to purchase them due to my poor financial condition, but I wish to prepare hard for upcoming CAT. 

Any kind person to help is welcomed?  

Heyaa... I have books for CAT preparation which I don't require going forward as I have taken admission this year. So if anyone needs the material, do msg me...

Planning for MBA from premium B-schools? 

Here is all that you need to materialize your dream! Join Phoenix Global Webinar on CAT 2020, know more from CAT 99+ percentilers and IIM Alumni!

Agenda:

What is CAT?

Preparation Strategies

How to secure an IIM Admission?

#MissionIIM2020 

When: Sunday, 5 July 6:00pm

Reference: Neeharika Khanna

Registration Link: https://forms.gle/Z5qzSgqBGMwgNaJU9

Your takeaways: 

1. High Individual focus, An IIM alumni will be assigned to each aspirant

for Mentorship

2.IIM Admission oriented Training by IIM Alimni with 99+ percentile scores in CAT

3. 100% Goal oriented faculty

4. Pay the training fee only if you crack CAT 2020 with 90+

You can DM me for any queries  or mail at [email protected]

Selling CAT and OMET study materials in KOLKATA . It includes-

TIME materials for the past 2 years 

AIMCAT papers

Class Work sheets 

Interested candidates Whatsapp me 8584043200 for more details. 

We are not preparing for CAT rather we are preparing to get final admission in our dreamed B school

Do you know IIM A and B just give 25% weightage to CAT and Calcutta gives the highest i.e 30%.

So if we really see You are solely preparing for the above 30% and what about the rest dreamer?

It's good to have dreams but dreams with reality are far better

You might counter the fact by arguing that it’s for the final conversion but read my first line again 

If I tell you by even preparing for that 30%,you can achieve more than 70% of the work.

That’s the reason I came up with an idea of giving 4 questions a day from the prime Article because reading an article without purpose lead to the deadness.

Whatsapp: shorturl.at/hjBES

Telegram  : shorturl.at/aFIN8

AIMCAT papers

Class Work sheets 

Interested candidates Whatsapp me 8584043200 for more details. 

I want to sell my FULL CAT PREP Material 30GB - TIME + Career Launcher full length videos, 100+ Mock Test Papers, Arun Sharma Books, DIagnostic Test, Practice Papers, Quant Shortcuts, Kaplan Papers + Solution PDF, Manhattan Papers + Solution PDF, Master CAT Mocks PDFs, McgrawHill PDF, Nisht Sinha Books + Solutions PDF, Norman Lewis Books + Solutions PDF , GMAT Prep, Princeton Books- All available at lowest prices. Whatsapp 8910373207 

Dear Aspirants, 

'Learning From Ant' presents an 'INTERESTING WEBINAR' on 'DEMYSTIFY PERCENTAGE' as part of its 'APTI INDIA CAMPAIGN'

Free Session

Date - 13th July 2020, Monday

Time - 10 PM

Topic - Percentage

Mode - Webinar (ZOOM Meeting)

Please reach out to us on 8340760675 to register yourself and receive the ZOOM LINK for the session.

Thank You.

Best Regards,

Team - Learning From Ant

CONDITIONS APPLY - Only for those who are struggling in Maths

Dear CAT Candidates, Users with name Rupali and Sakshi are selling very old material (2014-15) for the preparation of CAT 2020. I have been cheated by Sakshi (8239116585) and UPI ID shared by her is ayushkakani@okicici. Contact numbers of Rupali are 9198248721 & 8318915749. Please block all these numbers on your truecaller so that other students are not cheated by these people.

AIMCAT papers
Class Work sheets
Interested candidates Whatsapp at 8584043200  for more details.   

Hey Guys! 

We are a group of 6 friends from diverse backgrounds pursuing our MBA from IIFT-D, MDI and IIM A, bringing you a series of webinars for MBA aspirants and the incoming batches at B-schools. The topics cover the entire cycle of deciding to pursue an MBA, preparation strategy for CAT-IIFT-XAT and getting placed in your dream company. 

All the collections from this venture will be donated to The Earth Saviours Foundation
Webinars start 26th July’20 onwards!

Rush and register for our webinars at https://lnkd.in/eQxEAT9

Price for all 6 sessions: INR 599

CAT which is actually not a Cat but a big dog who is ever ready to bite you.

We can provide you with ample examples who scored inspirational percentiles in Aptitude test but sadly failed to get in the targeted B-School. They felt that test is the only gate through which they need to pass but later realized it was totally a wrong assumption. It includes Group Exercise, Group Discussion, Two essays one based on the topic and other on the visual display and most important the Interview Process, to be part of desired B-School.

Break the Editorial Group wherein every day you will be provided Four Question from The Hindu’s Article to improve your reading proficiency and knowledge Base.

Telegram  : shorturl.at/mrvJQ

Whatsapp: shorturl.at/hjBES

Anyone interested to buy IMS login. It have all the video lectures and material, tests, Just it not have live lectures.

Price can be negotiated.

I am in urgent.

AIMCAT papers
Class Work sheets
Interested candidates Whatsapp at 8584043200  for more details.    

Anyone interested to purchase TIME Study Material?

Available:

Booklets: Set A, B and C

Hand Out Sheets: VA, LR, DI and QA

Hand Out Solution Booklets: All

GD/PI/WAT: Supporting booklets.

DM ASAP.

anyone willing to share Takshzila QA videos, I am ready to pay half price

Hey, I have CL CAT online subscription. Full Syllabus including videos. DM me if interested.

Read the exam strategy and tips for CAT 2020: https://www.managersadda.com/2020/09/the-process-can-be-tough-and-bit.html