CAT or GMAT ?

I want to do MBA. but really counfused if i should give CAT or GMAT ? or is it good to do a MBA program form IIM’s or any reputed University from Abroad? i am working in Hindustan Unilever Ltd. from past 8 months in Production dept.

I want to do MBA. but really counfused if i should give CAT or GMAT ? or is it good to do a MBA program form IIM's or any reputed University from Abroad? i am working in Hindustan Unilever Ltd. from past 8 months in Production dept.

I have five years of work experience and want to do MBA from S P Jain Globa.But confused between which test to give CAT or GMAT . Help please .

with over 43 months of work exp. and only XIMB call in hand . will it be better if i drop it this year and try again next year, taking into consideration the increase in intake of XIMB with new batch structure and new campus .

1)if i try again next year , by then having a work exp of 56 months or so. will it be a wise decision to go for full time MBA.
2)should i go for CAT or GMAT.
3)will i be preferred by any top institute with high work exp.

it will be really helpful if any one can provide any insight ..i am in a dilemma , which i am unable to get through.😐