CAT or GMAT for people having non-managerial experience

Dear Puys,Below question might be old or asked so many times, but I never found such question in the forum. That’s why I am asking here with lots of hope that it’d be answered.I am having 3 years of IT or so called developer experience, but I …

Dear Puys,

Below question might be old or asked so many times, but I never found such question in the forum. That's why I am asking here with lots of hope that it'd be answered.

I am having 3 years of IT or so called developer experience, but I want to change my line into management. I know I have to give either CAT or GMAT. So, here go my doubts.

1) If I'm giving CAT with 4 years of exp., will it create problem while getting an admission into college or while placement? (I heard most of the companies prefer fresher or

2) If I'm going for GMAT, then it's obvious they will ask for relevant managerial exp. which I don't have, so will it create problem during admission? To be honest I'm more concerned on point 1.

Regards

Colleges accepting GMAT don't necessarily look for managerial experience.

My friend is B.Tech Graduate and he having 2 Year MNC Company Experience. He have 79%,58%,65% in 10th,12th,BTech. Is there any Chance to get any IIM (Like IIM Ranchi, Indore, Raipur) under OBC category. OR any chance to get in XLRI,FMS,IITs MBA Schools. Is IITs Business Schools Also Looks Academics like IIMs. Plz Reply in Details for any Chance to get TOP 25 MBA College?

How to create a managerial background (from technical) without doing MBA ??