CAT online Coaching material & test series 2018

Suggest best online coaching and test series ..

Hi there!

I am planning to write CAT 2018 with full preparation. I am currently working in a reputrd firm and have completed 1 year here.

Because of time and physical resource availibity constraint, I am planning to go for online coaching. 

Please suggest me the best online coaching platform that would help me preparing from scratch.

Thanks in advance.

Anybody interested to donate/sell their CAT T.I.M.E or CL study material in Ahmedabad pls msg me.

Is anybody willing to sell CL XAT mocks, the ones 8 XAT Test Series. I want to buy.  

guys if anyone i sneed of materials and videos for cat preparation ,drop a mail to me on [email protected]

Anyone willing to sell time login which has sectional tests?? Ping me

if anyone is selling their test series let me know cl ot time or ims .. 7888755082 / 8699111825

I am based in Delhi-NCR and have secured admissions to multiple premier B-schools including IIFT Delhi, MDI Gurgaon and IIMs this year. So, I am now willing to sell my TIME and CL study material at a highly subsidised price for future aspirants.

I have the full TIME and CL study materials which consist of the following.

TIME:

Study material booklets

Assignments

Worksheets, Class handouts and solutions

OMETs

Self-practice tests

Class Notes

TIME MBA Ed. & Careers Magazines (2017-18)

Cue Cards for vocabulary enhancement

CL:

Comprehensive study Material (CL correspondence)

100s of Practice tests and their solutions

All the study material is in a highly new and preserved condition.

Interested aspirants may please whatsapp: +91-9953127496

Hi,

Can anyone provide me test series of IMS/TIME/CL, please call me at 7972272572 

Need on urgent basis.

Thank you.

Hi everyone..i am an admission counsellor ..i help students in career counselling and free guidance regarding mba cllges of pune mumbai and banglore..students who need info regarding any cllges or admission process for any top b school can contact me..i have help above 80 students who are now studing in best top b schools of india as well as abroad ..so if any one wants any kind of help can contact me.

Any dentist preparing for CAT? Please DM me

HI I am selling CAT material for very less price. mail me at [email protected] for further details. I have new and hardly used material from time,cl and IMS. Arun sharma Quant books will be given for free. Free delievery pan India. i may not check msg here so mail me. 

anyone willing to buy online classes( iquanta or eg ) on sharing mode dm me 7987842299  

Which Mock Series do you have access to?

We, at PaGaLGuY, are planning things to ease your CAT preparation process. Help us out by answering this question.

More details will be up shortly. 

• TIME
  • CL
  • If other, please specify
  • IMS

0 voters

Hmu if you want to buy cl and time video lectures at a nominal price

Want to sell my career launcher test series+test gym

contains 30+ full length mocks

60+sectional tests

and many topic wise tests

everything unattempted

selling 'cause aborting my cat19 prep due to some reasons

if anyone willing to buy plz DM

Price is Negotiable

1 Like

hi, Is e-maximiser with SIMCAT series worth it? 

Apply now to Sri Balaji University Pune. formaly known as sri balaji society pune

Transform your career with sri balaji univeristy pune. 

Highest package18.5 LPA

Avg pacakge 6.78LPA

1 application for 4 colleges

350+ Recruiters

100% Placement Record.

15000+ Alumni Network.

Apply now and avail special Voucher to get discount on application form.

for further details contact at-9689640902

Anyone looking to buy IMS books (CAT, CET, ADMAT) kindly connect with me. Arun Sharma and GMAT also available. My Whatsapp link: https://tinyurl.com/s5qt6dj

https://youtu.be/OAyZV_jUgPI