CAT MBA Preparation

I am planning to buy the CAT prep course by 2IIM. Is anyone willing to share?

Anyone who want 30% discount waiver code on SIMCAT's 2021 please DM me.

CAT 2021 Material Available 

Selling my complete IMS course for CAT 2021 including-

1) Learn and Practice Modules(4000+questions)

2) All simcats and other mba exams mocks including their analysis,Sectional Tests 

3) Live Classes , Recordings and Concept Videos

4) Masterclass Series

5) E maximiser(Online Workshops)

6) GK Zone (General Knowledge and Current Affairs)

Reasonable Price 

Contact on +919340445016(.... only) or +918518885200

I am selling my EG classes for CAT 2021 at discounted price for I don't need it anymore. DM me if interested. 

I am selling my Time AIMCAT series if any one interested just DM me @ 8289891933

Cat preprations Time, carrer launcher ,takshilla lectures along with study material at 90% discount. Whatsapp m 8969328439

has anyone joinded the ims live online course ?

if yes pls give a genuine feedback about the faculty and their teaching .

Cat preprations Ims Time carrer launcher ,takshilla Lectures along with study material at 90% discount. Whatsapp m 8969328439

CAT 2021 Material Available 

Selling my complete IMS course for CAT 2021 including-

#Complete concept, problem solving videos, and live classes

#comprehensive practice modules (apx 7000+ cat level questions)

#masterclass series

DM on  https://wa.link/ryh0qj

Hello Management aspirants,

Hope you all are healthy and doing well in these challenging times.

We wish to share exhaustive CAT 2021 all-in-one package with you.

It comprises of selected set of questions, latest CAT/XAT/IIFT/SNAP material of multiple institutes in pocket sized cloud drives, including guidance to kickstart your preparation, directly from serial 99+%iler

Just message 'share cat master package detail' in mail, and we will connect with you.

Don’t wait. The time will never be just right, and for our aspirants, we make it right as well as count ! Less than 100 days left for CAT..

Hi CAT Aspirants, 

If anyone is looking for a total prep solution for CAT prep 2021, I recommend using Oliveboard. This platform is FREE & offers quality learning material & test series. I am a commerce graduate & was finding it very difficult to cope with the quant section, but with the help of Oliveboard I am now able to understand & my performance is also improving.  If anyone wants to give it a try, the Link attached: https://www.oliveboard.in/tests/cat/?ref=PagalSponsoredAds 

Hi friends, I want to sell my unacadmy plus subscription valid till Feb 22, if anyone is interested to buy, please let me know.

For accessing Free CAT Mocks (based on updated CAT pattern) and analyzing your performance for CAT'21 preparation, sign up on OliveBoard now  

https://www.oliveboard.in/cat/?ref=PG_R

Hello guys, I’m selling my Takshzila live online classes + self study 2021 course valid till March 2022.

Price will be negotiable. 

Reason for selling - I have found a good opportunity and I am leaving my CAT preparation. 

Contact me at-8010406089

Greetings from MHRM IIT Kharagpur.
We are delighted to inform you that we will be starting the admission process soon for the batch of 2022-24.
Official website: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

We have also published the Brochure for this year’s admission process.Please find the link below to go through the admission brochure.
Admission Brochure link- http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/files/mhrm_brochure.pdf

For further admission related updates and queries, we have created below handles. We would request you to join the same for regular updates.
Fb Admission group:

Pagalguy:

elling my TIME material for 4K which includes everything. All books with solutions. And if you buy this, I would also provide you with VARC1000 by gejo and DILR1000 ka recorded lessons for free. Let me know if anyone is in need.

VARC 1000: Rs 10,000
DILR 1000:Rs 10,000
TIME material: 9,950

All of this at just Rs 5000,

Connect with me personally if interested.

[email protected]
please contact

hi i want to buy
[email protected]
please contact

Hello Everyone.

Continuing on with the coverage of institutes for this year, here are the admission statistics (including official composite scores) for FMS DELHI for the batch of 2023-2025. Suggestions are always welcome. Thanks !!!

Stats for 2023-2025 - FMS Core MBA (Stats for 2023 - 2025)

Stats for last 3 years - The Career Consultants

NOTE - You can also scan the attached QR code for easy access to the FMS MBA thread.

Hello Everyone.

Continuing on with the coverage of institutes for this year, here are the admission statistics (including official composite scores) to IIM A PGP-FABM program for the batch of 2023-2025. Suggestions are always welcome. Thanks !!!

Stats for 2023-2025 -

Stats for last 4 years -