CAT "Jai Mata Dee" Team

Helloa All!!! Well, I propose the formation of “Jai Mata Dee” team. Interested candidates may apply. This team will consist of people who have filled the CAT form, but they also fulfill majority of these conditions - 1> Did not check …

Helloa All!!!

Well, I propose the formation of "Jai Mata Dee" team. Interested candidates may apply.

This team will consist of people who have filled the CAT form, but they also fulfill majority of these conditions -
1> Did not check the IIMs website to confirm their receipt of application and were mightily shocked to receive the admit card.
2> Will give the CAT with almost no preparation. ( anyone giving more than 2 mocks in the next month is disqualified )
3> They firmly believe that cracking CAT is more about "Mata ka aashirwaad" and few basic skills, which requires no intensive preparation.
4> Is bhary bhary creative and thinks loads of humor is the best way to prepare for CAT.

So baccha log, lets join. Any more ideas are surely welcome!

Cheers,
Rohit

well well well...You cant expect your team atleast from PG....Puys here would not staisfy the criteria you have mentioned....Hehehehe PG rocks.....
Helloa All!!!

Well, I propose the formation of "Jai Mata Dee" team. Interested candidates may apply.

This team will consist of people who have filled the CAT form, but they also fulfill majority of these conditions -
1> Did not check the IIMs website to confirm their receipt of application and were mightily shocked to receive the admit card.
2> Will give the CAT with almost no preparation. ( anyone giving more than 2 mocks in the next month is disqualified )
3> They firmly believe that cracking CAT is more about "Mata ka aashirwaad" and few basic skills, which requires no intensive preparation.
4> Is bhary bhary creative and thinks loads of humor is the best way to prepare for CAT.

Cheers,
Rohit

I am in.. I am in.. I am in...
Helloa All!!!

Cheers,
Rohit

Criteria 1 : Check
Criteria 2 : Check.. (abhi tak kaunsa mock diya jo ab dunga :|)
Criteria 3 : Check Check Check
Criteria 4 : Check

Does it mean i qualify :wow::biggrin:
Aao thoda maza kare.. prep to sab karte hai 😉 :grab:
Helloa All!!!

I am in too!!

1. I dont wait for my admit cards...I usually get them 3-4 days before the exam. So, i have to cancel my weekend plans and eventually have to appear for the test :(
2. Well, many will disagree here. But I am yet to start with the preps. I have got all the CF papers now. But yes, I have written all the mocks of TIME...but did not analyse even 1 one of them :)
3. Truely believe in this....this is the crux of cat
4. true..thats why I am almost always seen in SB ....forums pe kabhi nahi( padhaai karte hue)

I rest my case :)

Cheers!

Excited that I qualify in all these 4 aspects. 😁

I.......
Did not check the application status....(anyways do not have the number they are asking)..:wow:
Have been not writing mocks or anything for that matter (have been typing in my ofc mostly):(..........and sundays go down cauz of hangover :

Ya and do believe that a fierce force with all josh...........n being chilled at the same time i.e. with all hosh......can make aptitude levels come above the competetion.......

Zor se bolo .."JAI MATA DEE"...sheron waali......"JAI MATA DEE"...

Count me in...............

I am in too!!

1. I dont wait for my admit cards...I usually get them 3-4 days before the exam. So, i have to cancel my weekend plans and eventually have to appear for the test :(
2. Well, many will disagree here. But I am yet to start with the preps. I have got all the CF papers now. But yes, I have written all the mocks of TIME...but did not analyse even 1 one of them :)
3. Truely believe in this....this is the crux of cat
4. true..thats why I am almost always seen in SB ....forums pe kabhi nahi( padhaai karte hue)

I rest my case :)

Cheers!

Surprised to see the Dream Team captain here..Rohit, I hope you are not going to entertain people from other teams here.....
Helloa All!!!

Cheers,
Rohit

Hey, you talking to me?

Criteria 1: NA. I havent received it yet and I couldnt care less, unless its Nov 18th, 10:30 AM.
Criteria 2: I dont prepare, but I plan a lot. I come in the morning and plan to leave early in the evening only to leave at 9:30, after a couple of hours of effective-utilization-of-LAN
Criteria 3: I was an atheist . But not anymore, not after CAT 06.
Criteria 4: I read Wodehouse and Douglas Adams for my RC practice.

Cheers

I'm a big sucker for sentiments, emotions and inspirational sh*ts. I can post daily dose of motivational, inspirational, and things like that.

We're missing a important aspect of the Team fuction. I think, we should start to move towards Bol Bachan Losers Team!, PG Underdogs Team (UDT) and The PG Dream Team in the respect of preparing. We should have a post of Cheif Instructor whos job is to... well the obvious. 😁

"Hope is a good thing..And like all good things , it doesnt die!" - Shawshank Redemption

I guess HOPE and OPTIMISM are the driving factor of this team.......:)

And i have loads of it....

I am qualified for this team.....

Hey boss, I AM IN
As far as the conditions are concerned....
I dont know whether i have received the admit card or not....Just the housekeeping person will give me whenever it comes
Have enrolled for the TIME AIMCATS but have given only the first 6 aimcats that is 20,19,18,17,16,15.....After that i have stopped going to the centre for aimcats...... But yeah, i still hope for the best on the d day...
And as far as Mata Ka ashirwaad is concerned, i am sure that this time i will be blessed, with all the bhakti i have done and still doing.....
So i fairly deserve the position in the team.....

This is happening for the last 3 years...so a confirmed check.......

Mock CATS...aare woh toh morning mein hote hien....humara toh din hein 02:00 baje kee baad suru hota hein...weekends ko......So a doubly confirmed check.......

Mata kee aashirwaad see hein engg complete hue......backlogs nikale......Job mila.....Har delivery production mein mata kee krupa see hein jaati hein.........Agar Maa nee chaha toh yeh CAT chez hein kya hien.....Check check check......Jai mata dii....

Yeh hamara naya aavtar hein.....har baar CAT kee baad hum naya ID banata hoon....Agar hamare pehle id's kee post dekhogee toh pata chalega kee hum kitna humorous hoon.....Aur creativity toh hamare khoon mein hein........Hamare TL see pooucho leave kee bahane banane mein hum kitna creative hoon.....So a final confirmed check.....

Aaab iss elite group mein jaga milti hein yaa nahi....dekhte hein.......

I wanna apply for Parakrami pandit........
JAI MATA DII............................

They have seriously prepared once upon a time for CAT, so that way they are ready. What they need is a big fluke and lots of favors from the Gods.
As for the agenda, once we have few people, we will brainstorm and we will come out with specifications,design and QA analysis documents for our Agenda.

Hmmm....that line attracts me big time!

I have prepared for CAT once, but have not done iota of preparation this year. It is going to remain that way
I seriously think i can crack CAT without anymore practice if only the lords above say 'aye aye'
and yes, I am on no other team

So, I am THE man for the team.............

1> Chief Motivator
2> Humor Champion
3> Parakrami Pundit ( whose duty will be to perform a holy ritual as often as possible to bring us good luck)
4> Resource Manager
5> Chief Stinger( who will do sting missions and bring us the breaking news)

Sahi ja rahe ho, Rohitbhai! :D

Suggested additions:
6> Paditayan (Jo sabke bakwaas karne pe Durga maa ki tarah krodhit ho ) - Bytchie kinda gal.
7> Dhokla bhai (hope you get whom I am refering to) - Jo CAT Test Panel se khofiya jankari bheje, about CAT07 pattern

More as they come ..
Of course!!! Not even waterboys of any other team will be eligible here.This is a very Exclusive club for all the members
So, justlikethat, you being the member of Dream team, sorry your application can not be accepted.

A big welcome to drgrudge and thecrazydiamond.

team as of now,

Estranged_gnrs
ohmygoditsali
nikhilkulk
drgrudge
thecrazydiamond

ok....the team will have these following positions,

1> Chief Motivator
2> Humor Champion

Rohit

for this post you can consider Rani

me in too...

'Jai Mata Di'....lets rock

What a thread ..
ive subscribed to all the threads(UDT,DT,Bol bachan and now JKai mata dee) but i dont know where i really belong to

Im in...

Presenting my case..

Point #1 I think this is my 30+ post in a period of more than 2 years..
Point #2 I got my Admit card 2 days back, but opened only yesterday, that too to tell another guy where my centre is.
Point #3 Had abs no prep for last CAT. In fact CAT 06 was te first test that i wrote that yr. NO mocks.. I scored a measly 83. So luck does play a part i believe.

This time around have taken IMS SIMS thoough...

Hope I'm selected.

Cheers
George

Bhai ye Team-Veam tak to theek hai, per koi Jagrata bhi hone wala hai kya yahan??
Rohit bhai, ICICI launched the first "fund of funds" last week, I guess at this rate very soon we have to create "A team of various team-members" on PG