CAT Exam Preparation 2018 - PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on CAT 2018 and Get all the details about CAT Preparation, CAT Exam Pattern, CAT Admit Card, CAT Syllabus CAT Result and much more from our MBA section

CCCCG

Can anyone tell me how to campare very large fractions

guys if any one interesed to share their ideas and materials for our preparation can post here,so that we can help each other and will be exposed to different materials which is a great deal for every one of us

Hello Friends!

I wish to put on sale study material 'Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma' latest edition (480/-)& Quantitative aptitude for CAT by Deepak Agarwal,disha publications(250/-). 

Total:480+250=730/-

Books are unused and brand new.

Free home delivery withing Hyderabad city(dont have to pay courier charges)

A

just now 10th: 9.8. 12th : 81.40. B.E : 6.96(graduated in 2017) Cat 2017: 85.02%ile , got multiple calls like TAPMI,GIM,Kj Somaiya.but not satisfied.should I take up an institute and simultaneously prepare for Cat this year to get IIMs?

Anyone interested in purchasing TIME and CL complete material in gurgaon. CL material is unused.
Ping me 

I have TIME's full set of classroom coaching material (bought in mid-2017) in good condition. I also have practice papers and vocabulary cue cards. I will be happy to give it to anyone preparing for cat 2018 at a minimal price. :) If anyone is willing to buy, please feel free to ping me. My Location: Assam.

Hi, I'm looking to sell my TIME preparation material at minimal price. I have all the booklets as well as vocabulary cue cards. Location - Delhi NCR. Message me if interested.

Hi, I want to sell my Time preparation material along with Cue cards as well as notes and Class handouts of all three sections . Also I have all four books of Arun Sharma. Anyone interested? Location - Delhi NCR

https://sanganithisview.wordpress.com/2018/03/31/losing-iim-calls-even-after-clearing-the-overall-cutoff

Selling of arun sharma books, arihant books, Erudite full srudy material, gk books, NMAT official guide by gmac, snap, iift, XAT books, past solved papers and online lecture videos. I stay in south kolkata, west bengal.

Hi guys,

Anyone wants to buy unused time study material. Interested ping me on  [email protected] 

1 - Time unused complete study booklets

2 - Classroom handouts + solution booklets

3 - Vocab card set

Preparing to get a call from the Top Bschools in India? Register here for access to the file including the latest

1) Exam Practise Mocks

2) CAT Prep Material. ( Crafted by the experts at MBAP ) 

3) Free Video Session by IIM, NMIMS and Symbiosis Alumnus and more. 

It's a free to download and for limited period you can download the complete guide to Admissions in Symbiosis and IIM's Here: bit.ly/TOPBSchoolAdmissions

@jaswalsimi @Himan5hu_Tiwari @abhijeetsingh30 @neeraj23 @kunal2811 @salonisharma @AprajitaSahai @harshksp @nomitha @saudamini03 @iterate @saurabhape06 @araj_99 @Popatlala @Akshayabala15 @akshayaravind32 @runmanrun @nitin_jaiswal @suhas_1993 @priyaved @ConfusedTotally @ConfusedTotally @S234568 @harshiiitaa_ @Vishwas95   @tvvijay @WBnzobnf00450 @chaitanya98 @Siddharth2811 @shrey88 @narmada92 @kiran_gali @krishnamohan10 @absid008 @ankushrc15 @Swastik_Jagia @SAITEJA_REPALLE @jeevesh.dawar @araj_99 @ankit.kr0906 @harshksp @harshksp

Selling Career Launcher's CAT + NON CAT + Test Gym test series of 9000rs at 4500... interested student ping me asap new account never used.. inbox me if interested

Preparing for the CAT? Aiming for the TOP Bschools? Register for a free resourcefull Guide and get, 

1) Exam Practise Mocks

2) CAT Prep Material. ( Crafted by the experts at MBAP ) 

3) Free Video Session by IIM, NMIMS and Symbiosis Alumnus and more. 

Want to see yourself in TOP BSchools? Register now: bit.ly/TOPBSchoolAdmissions

Complete CAT Material from TIME Institute which I used for my prep of cat'17.Also included IIFT ,IMS RC100 ,IMS RC500 and Raymond Murphy Grammer (Intermediate and Advance vol.).TIME Magazines, Aimcat physical copies and TIME Quants & Verbal notes too.Anyone Interested in Bangalore.  Whatsapp me @ 8130510676.

Hi, I want to sell my Time preparation material along with Cue cards as well as notes and Class handouts of all three sections . Also I have all four books of Arun Sharma. Anyone interested? Location - Delhi NCR Price -INR 2500

Can anyone suggest me the best paid online coaching classes for CAT which will include video coaching??

Anyone needs - Arun Sharma Quant and Verbal books in Mumbai?