CAT Exam 2023-24 Preparation, Exam Date, Results & Discussion – PaGaLGuY

Hi ppl.
Anybody knows how to convert SIMCATs into pdfs ?

Please reply.
Thanks in advance.

Congratulations on making it to NMIMS after all the hard work! Student Council of SBM, NMIMS Mumbai, welcomes you. Join this group to get started with your MBA journey.

Follow the mentioned 2-step process to be a part of the group:

Step 1: Fill the given google form with the correct information for verification as we add you to the group.

Form Link: https://bit.ly/nmims2022finalconverts_form

Note: Kindly upload the Admission offer letter PDF, which can be downloaded after accepting the offer.

Step 2: After filling out the form, click on the following link to join the group ‘[OFFICIAL] NMIMS 2022-24 Final Converts’

Group Link: [OFFICIAL] NMIMS 2022-2024 Final Converts

Through this group, we aim to ease the transition process as you enter into NMIMS.
Join this group to know all you want to about NMIMS and its various campuses namely:

SBM, NMIMS Mumbai
NMIMS Navi Mumbai
NMIMS Bengaluru
NMIMS Hyderabad
NMIMS Shirpur
NMIMS Indore

Any of the big mock test series out yet? CL, IMS, TIME?

Hi, I am currently looking for an MBA/PGDM programme in the field of finance I a from Pune & don’t want to travel outside Maharashtra, currently, my best choices are IMDR or Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance**

HDFC - HDFC BANK MERGER - THE LOGIC & THE GAINS.
The announced merger of HDFC Ltd and HDFC Bank is an important decision to consolidate businesses and reap benefits of economies of scale. Yet, the move now is dictated more by changing regulations and not just business gains as the business gains were available for many years now. The merger appears to be similar to the merger of ICICI with ICICI bank and IDBI with IDBI bank but is entirely different as the earlier ones were DFIs (Developmental Financial Institutions) and were besotted with an unviable business model. Here is a brief look at this merger and logic behind the move.
https://indiaeconomyandbusiness.com/

NBFC SECTOR - AN OVERVIEW

NBFC sector was in the news recently because of merger of HDFC Ltd, an NBFC with HDFC Bank. The sector has been in focus subsequent to the default by IL&FS in Sept’18 and increasingly stringent regulations governing them. Here is a brief look at NBFC sector, the size and various aspects of their operations.
https://indiaeconomyandbusiness.com/

Where is 2022 thread? Olympiads this weekend :

Well, IMDR Pune is a reputable college with an average package range of 4.5 to 5.5 lacs and a 90% placement rate. It is useful in the fields of operations, shipping, and marketing. In finance, however, it is average. So, if you want to have a career in finance, go for the other option.

Hi everyone!
The CAT '22 result is out and I somehow managed to grab 89.44 percentile. I planned on just giving the exam to check my level and so, I didn’t applied fro any colleges or universities yet.
Can anyone suggest which good institutions can I apply for now after I have got my score?

Also, I am really very naive about the procedure and I am a working professional with an experience of 24+ months now. so what can I do?

1 Like

Greetings from Team PR MBA IB, Department of Commerce , Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi

We hope your CAT exam went well

The application form for MBA programme in DOC, DSE is now open and brochure is available on our website

Sharing some stats about the institute

Highest Package- 32 LPA
Average Package- 13.94 LPA

Fee- ₹ 15696 (under revision)

#1- Government B-School with best value for money (India Today’s Ranking)

AA- T.I.M.E B-School Categorisation

For any queries while filling the application form , feel free to reach out to us.
Telegram- @dseofficial23

1 Like

Heyy, I am Meenakshi Sundareswaran I did my PGDM from IIM-Indore ( 2014-16). Firstly, Congratulations on your CAT score. Preparing for interviews may seem difficult. I help people preparing for their interviews (Mostly commerce graduates because I am one) even otherwise no problem. I have been training students for the last 4 years and they have made it to top B-schools. This is absolutely free. What do I get out of this Well, this is my way of giving back to the society. Feel free to drop a direct message. Please drop a text only if you have a call because I am already training a few students.

Hey, I am Meenakshi Sundareswaran I did my PGDM from IIM-I ( 2014-16). Firstly, Congratulations on your CAT score. Preparing for interviews may seem difficult. I help people preparing for their interviews ( Mostly commerce graduates because I am one) even otherwise no problem. I have been training students for the last 4 years and they have made it to top B-schools. This is absolutely free. What do I get out of this ? Well, this is my way of giving back to the society. Feel free to drop a direct message.

1 Like

Greetings from DMSIE, IIT (ISM) Dhanbad!

We are thrilled to announce that admissions for academic session 2023-2025 are now open for MBA and MBA in Business Analytics .

Apply here

Feel free to reach out to us to have all your queries answered here.
Official WhatsApp Group

Hurry up!
The last date of applications is 31 January 2023.

For more details, visit our official page Adcom 2023

Connect with us on -

Telegram
LinkedIn
Instagram

See you all on this soon.

Hey Guys,
I scored 86.24 percentile in CAT. Having low Acads: 6/5/6. Also done graduation from IGNOU.
But no Gap Year, working whole time. After graduation 1 year Experience with Genpact.
Should reappear for CAT or settle for Tier 2 colleges

hi Meenakshi, I have applied to r executive pgdmai course from IIM Indore and have an interview on 17th. Can we please connect to understand what type of questions the interviewers may ask.

Shantanu

Which is the best institute for CAT 2023 preparation in Pune?

Converted your dream B-school but overwhelmed about the next steps?

Don’t worry, we have got you covered! 2 years back, we were in the same shoes, both excited & nervous, with so many questions crossing our minds, wondering what B-school would entail for us. How could we make the most out of it? How should we be prepared? What to do in the next 1 month? And so on…

After living these 2 beautiful years, we believe sharing our knowledge, experience and strategies can be a great launchpad for the upcoming batch of students.

So here we are! On May 7, 2023 (Sunday) we are organizing an interactive session sharing our tips & tricks with you to help you navigate the tides ahead. We will be covering multiple topics:
⁃ How to best use the time before joining
⁃ Choices, Priorities, & time management
⁃ Profile building, CV & Placement prep
⁃ Academic tips
⁃ Education loan & Logistics
and many more…

Do fill out the following form to indicate your interest: https://forms.gle/zqbmfwYgtAmfPYBA9

HI, I have converted IIMI and IIMK this year, but aim at cracking IIMA in my next attempt. I would like to be a part of the pagalguy’s dream team. Can someone please guide me through the procedure, since I’m new to this platform.

2 Likes

You may join this. Official PaGaLGuY Dream Team 2023-24 (IIM A B K C) CAT Exam 2024