CAT Coaching Scholarships

Hey Guys, I would be giving CAT 2012 and I am searching the Internet for all information, when we were going for IIT Coaching there were some exams conducted by FIITJEE / BT / etc. entrance exams, where they used to give scholarships, I want…

Hey Guys, I would be giving CAT 2012 and I am searching the Internet for all information, when we were going for IIT Coaching there were some exams conducted by FIITJEE / BT / etc. entrance exams, where they used to give scholarships,

I want to ask whether CAT institutes give Scholarships.

Are these AIMCAT by TIME etc. are for Scholarships or just to check ur own level, and the institutes filling up the database of students who are aspiring for CAT.

Please Reply Soon as AIMCAT is supposed to be through this week only.

@Subhakimi Mam: That was my first post. I didnt knew nuances of Pagalguy, but still I will try to learn fast.

As of Scholarships I asked for was the Admission Waivers only,
So U say like I score 95percetile in AIMCAT and that was benchmark set by TIME, so if I enroll in Two Year classroom program, they will give me waivers like 20% discount.

And can anyone reply me which Institute could be the best for CAT 2012 in East Delhi.