CAT Books for Sale

Hey Puys, I have a great collection of CAT material - Arun Sharma, Nishit Sinha and so on, Those who need it please PM me

Hey Puys, I have a great collection of CAT material - Arun Sharma, Nishit Sinha and so on, Those who need it please PM me

Hi,

I have 50 T.I.M.E MBA Education & Careers magazines from 2004-09 for sale in Hyderabad.If interested email me.

email:[email protected]

HI I am selling CAT material for very less price. mail me at [email protected] for further details. I have new and hardly used material from time,cl and IMS. Arun sharma Quant books will be given for free. Free delievery pan India. i may not check msg here so mail me. 

Complete study material of time institute with handout sheets, flashcards, 4 education and career magazines.Arun Sharma's quantitative and reasoning book.Time mock tests, practice tests, omets, aimomets etc. Anyone from Mumbai needs these study material can ping me

Hi everyone, Times booklets are available for sale. All the latest study material along with few Aimcats and worksheets with Time Vocabulary Que cards.. Also i have all the 4 books of arun sharma for VARC, DI , QUANT AND LR. All the books are of latest edition and are in good condition as you can see in the picture. For details ....... me on - 9888689401 

TIME Institute Study Material (2019 Edition) is available for sale in Hyderabad (charges applicable for courier). The aforementioned study material includes the following: - 25 booklets pertaining to Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, VARC, Speed Enhancement, General Knowledge and GDPI. - Cue cards for vocabulary - OMET/SAMCAT/AIM MAT mock test booklets along with solutions - Exercise/test handouts containing additional practice questions. Additionally, I have included Arun Sharma Quantitative Aptitude Textbook along with the study material. Kindly DM for more details.

Selling CAT and OMET study materials in KOLKATA . It includes-
TIME materials for the past 2 years
AIMCAT papers
Class Work sheets
Interested candidates Whatsapp at 8584043200  for more details.    

Cat career launcher books+ class sheets + extra xat and cat material

Arun sharma data interpretation  and quant. book available.

contact [email protected]

I am selling my CAT materials. It contains all the TIME and Career Launcher (CL) books and also practice papers for CAT, XAT and SNAP. Location: Chennai If you're interested, please DM me.

MBA Material for sale.

1- Books from Career Launcher.

2- Books from TIMES.

Anyone staying in Bangalore who is looking for the material can Contact me.

Kindly DM!!

1 Like

MBA Material for trade.

I am willing to exchange my mba material with anyone whos willing to give me something useful in return(not money)

1- Books from Byjus

2- Arun Sharma Books

Anyone staying in Bangalore who is looking for the material can Contact me.

Kindly DM!!

I am selling my CAT materials. It contains all the TIME and Career Launcher (CL) books and also practice papers for CAT, XAT and SNAP.

If you're interested, please DM me.

Hello Management aspirants,

Hope you all are healthy and doing well in these challenging times.

We wish to share exhaustive CAT 2021 all-in-one package with you.

It comprises of selected set of questions, latest CAT/XAT/IIFT/SNAP material of multiple institutes in pocket sized cloud drives, including guidance to kickstart your preparation, directly from serial 99+%iler

Just message 'share cat master package detail' in mail, and we will connect with you.

Don’t wait. The time will never be just right, and for our aspirants, we make it right as well as count ! Less than 100 days left for CAT..

How can I contact you?

I’m selling my iquanta classroom course urgently (dropping from cat), it also includes crash course and I cat mocks.
Interested please call or dm at 6203702791(Maharana)

I am selling complete IMS books set latest version and Arun Sharma books @₹4500.
Location-Lucknow
Interested ppl can contact me on [email protected]

Hey, is it still available?

I want to sell my TIME CLASSES MBA CAT 2020 books. Location Kandivali West Mumbai. Interested e-mail me: [email protected]