CAT Admit-Cards from IIM indore???

Hi junta, Any one of u received CAT admit card from IIM indore? their web site does not provide for any updates regarding the status of the admit card. So guys in IIM Indore, if u cud kindly throw some light on this issue. If anybody has…

Hi junta,
Any one of u received CAT admit card from IIM indore?
their web site does not provide for any updates regarding the status of the admit card. So guys in IIM Indore, if u cud kindly throw some light on this issue.

If anybody has received the admit card, plz let me know.

Thanks in advance....
CATManiac

I too didn't get it..

hi,
While the other IIMs apart from IIMI provides for a tracking of the admit-card, those who have sent their forms to IIMI are completely in the dark about the status of their forms.

Can any of the guys at IIMI let us know what should be the mode of communication (e-mails/phone) to get further info on the status?

bye...

hi,
While the other IIMs apart from IIMI provides for a tracking of the admit-card, those who have sent their forms to IIMI are completely in the dark about the status of their forms.

Can any of the guys at IIMI let us know what should be the mode of communication (e-mails/phone) to get further info on the status?

bye...

Dude.. Let me find out about it.
You can expect a reply tomorrow.

Goodnight ,
Chandoo

i got it.......centre is carmel convent bhopal

abhi

hi guys,
recvd my admit card yesterday.however, if Chandoo can go ahead and find out the contact point for admit card status query, then, i think it will help those guys who are yet to receive the admit cards and anxious about its status.

Best Regards,
CATManiac

We spoke to the admissions office regarding this.

Candidates can directly call the admissions office quoting the application number (or whatever the key number is) and ask for updates.

As mentioned in the IIMI website, the contact info:

Admissions Officer
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Pigdamber, Rau
Indore-453 331
Madhya Pradesh
INDIA
Ph: +91-731-2399101-9, 5058367-72 Ext.310
Fax: +91-731-2399115
E-mail: [email protected]

HTH. Let us know in case u have problems. 😃