Cat 80-85 percentile

To discuss which clgs to apply...cutoff and gd/pi discussions....

Hi fellas....i have started a group of guys who scored 80-85 percentile in cat 2015.. As we all know results r out for cat 2015 on 8th jan 2016...lets discuss,explore,think.... lets analyze our results and action required after that...anyone can join,become moderator...share ur valuable information!!! As far as about me... My name is abhay pandey..i am from lucknow. I have done btech(electrical).I scored 83.2 percentile in cat 2015....

Guys....as far as latest news... Dis year most probably cat cut off will decrease for most of da clgs.(ofcourse non iims)...this is becoz addition of four new iims....so guyss who r short of 1-2percentile of there desired clg,i would strongly advise u all to apply it...u may have a decent chance of having a call for gd/pi.... I will give list of some of clgs for 80-85 and below level percentile clgs...

Clgs for 80-85...we school mumbai,ubs chandigarh,nibm pune,ifmr chennai,nirma,liba chennai,gim gao,lbsim(83+),fore(ib-83+)..

i got 82.43 %ile,please suggest me some colleges

Got calls from...tapmi,nirma,lbsim,imi(hr,bfs),welingkar,bits pilani,gim(profile based)....all da forms i filled got calls for me..