Cat 2021

I got 73.13 percentile in the cat, general category. What are the chances do I have to get admission

You can not get call from any IIMs

Hii team,

CAT 2021 Percentile- 96.87
VARC-96.87
DILR-97.26
QA-80.40
CBSE 12th- 88.20%
CBSE 10th- 9/10
Engineering undergrad CGPA- 7.21/10
Work experience as of Jan 2022- 2 years (including under graduation internship)
Category and Gender- General Female

Any chance of getting a call?

Thank You

1 Like

Hello Aspirants,
We are a group of friends from some of the top tier B-Schools and are planning to mentor aspirants for WAT PI. Please DM on the number given on the poster to reach out to us.

Cheers!

May be you ca expect calls from IIMK,I,etc… gender diversity and experience may help you… IIML call may be possibility but chances are less. It will be good if you can get good IIT calls like IITB & IITK& IITM etc…

You can get call from baby IIMs.

Mostly Tier 3 colleges if your GDPI goes well. Good luck!!

You have very good chances to convert New IIMs and IITs. Dicey for Old IIMs. Good Luck!!

Hey everyone
I got 99.44 percentile in CAT2021 with sectional percentils VARC-94 DILR-98.99 QA-99.45.

But still haven’t got calls from top 6 IIMs . Any reason for this?

10th -9.7(CGPA)
12th-97.5
B.tech- 78.6
Category and gender- General male

I completed my graduation in 2020 and gave CAT in 2021 as I was preparing for something else. What will be my gap year, would it be 1 year gap or 2 and would it pose any problems in pi in good colleges. I have no work experience but various internship experiences.

Congratulations on making it to NMIMS after all the hard work! Student Council of SBM, NMIMS Mumbai, welcomes you. Join this group to get started with your MBA journey.

Follow the mentioned 2-step process to be a part of the group:

Step 1: Fill the given google form with the correct information for verification as we add you to the group.
Form Link: https://bit.ly/nmims2022finalconverts_form
Note: Kindly upload the Admission offer letter PDF, which can be downloaded after accepting the offer.

Step 2: After filling out the form, click on the following link to join the group ‘[OFFICIAL] NMIMS 2022-24 Final Converts’
Group Link: [OFFICIAL] NMIMS 2022-2024 Final Converts

Through this group, we aim to ease the transition process as you enter into NMIMS.

Join this group to know all you want to about NMIMS and its various campuses namely:
SBM, NMIMS Mumbai
NMIMS Navi Mumbai
NMIMS Bengaluru
NMIMS Hyderabad
NMIMS Shirpur
NMIMS Indore

Congratulations on making it to NMIMS after all the hard work! Student Council of SBM, NMIMS Mumbai, welcomes you. Join this group to get started with your MBA journey.

Follow the mentioned 2-step process to be a part of the group:

Step 1: Fill the given google form with the correct information for verification as we add you to the group.

Form Link: https://bit.ly/nmims2022finalconverts_form

Note: Kindly upload the Admission offer letter PDF, which can be downloaded after accepting the offer.

Step 2: After filling out the form, click on the following link to join the group ‘[OFFICIAL] NMIMS 2022-24 Final Converts’

Group Link: [OFFICIAL] NMIMS 2022-2024 Final Converts

Through this group, we aim to ease the transition process as you enter into NMIMS.

Join this group to know all you want to about NMIMS and its various campuses namely:

SBM, NMIMS Mumbai

NMIMS Navi Mumbai

NMIMS Bengaluru

NMIMS Hyderabad

NMIMS Shirpur

NMIMS Indore

May be you could anticipate calls from IIMK,I,etc… Diverse perspectives from both sexes might be beneficial…