CAT 2021 Discussions

Hi everyone, had a small query Have been working in my friend's startup since last 5-6 months, and they recently registered themselves as Pvt Ltd. We've just launched our first product so safe to say it's early days, which means that we aren't paying ourselves yet. Can I add that in my work ex while filling cat form? As I won't be having relevant pay slip etc. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

Can someone post the links to the official threads (with large number of users) for CAT 2021 quant, dilr & varc preparations?

Hello Management aspirants,

Hope you all are healthy and doing well in these challenging times.

We wish to share exhaustive CAT 2021 all-in-one package with you.

It comprises of selected set of questions, latest CAT/XAT/IIFT/SNAP material of multiple institutes in pocket sized cloud drives, including guidance to kickstart your preparation, directly from serial 99+%iler

Just message 'share cat master package detail' in mail, and we will connect with you.

Don’t wait. The time will never be just right, and for our aspirants, we make it right as well as count ! Less than 100 days left for CAT..

If anyone needs CAREER LAUNCHER & ARUN SHARMA full-length cat and non-cat mock at a low price, then contact 9337188828 this number.

Your search for the best Sports Management institute ends at the International Institute of Sports Management. IISM pioneered Sports Management education in India 11 years ago. Till now, the institute has trained 1800+ Sports Management professionals who are carving their path in the ever-increasing sports sector.

If you are a sports lover, this is a call for you to begin with your journey in sports right away. Choose to pursue formal Sports Management education at IISM. Appear for IISM’s Sports Management Admission Test now!

SMAT Date: 24 August 2021

Last date to register: 21 August 2021

Register here:  https://cutt.ly/VmnVVWH 

LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE

Get in touch with our team on [email protected] or call on +91-8976018871/ +91-8976018872

IISM welcomes all the sports lovers to attend a seminar on Sports Management- a new-age career path for sports lovers at our campus. This seminar will be conducted by Mr. Amit Gupte, Chief Operating Officer, IISM.

This seminar will get you acquainted with the Sports Industry in India, the field of Sports Management, Career Path & Verticals in the sector, Roles & Responsibilities in the jobs, reasons why you should consider making a career when sports is in its golden period and more insights.

Details:

Date: 20 August 2021, Friday

Time: 11:00 am IST

Register here: https://cutt.ly/eQNgodA

Note: Registration mandatory in order to attend the seminar

You can contact us on +91-8976018871/ +91-8976018872 to discuss queries.

Guys can you help me to resolve this query BE 2016-2020 Selected for Associate Software Engineer position in Tech Mahindra (at present virtual, onsite when situation due to covid improves) Doubt: If I will join on 20 August then I will get a work experience of 9 months on 20 may 2022 but it is of no value according to the minimum 12 month work ex criteria. It will also hinder my time of study for CAT 2021. As I am 2020 passout so I think the interviewer will object that why you haven't worked for 2 years. (This company has a bond of 2 years, 1 lakh rupees). So what will be wise to do- Join or not?

If you are a sports lover, this is a call for you to begin with your journey in sports right away. Choose to pursue formal Sports Management education at IISM. Appear for IISM’s Sports Management Admission Test now!

SMAT Date: 24 August 2021

Last date to register: 21 August 2021

Register here:  https://cutt.ly/VmnVVWH 

LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE

Get in touch with our team on [email protected] or call on +91-8976018871/ +91-8976018872 

For accessing Free CAT Mocks (based on updated CAT pattern) and analyzing your performance for CAT'21 preparation, sign up on OliveBoard now  

https://www.oliveboard.in/cat/?ref=PG_R

If you love sports, this is a call for you to make your dreams of working in the Sports Industry, a reality. Study Sports Management at International Institute of Sports Management.  Get in touch with our counselors to secure a seat at IISM. Contact number: +91-8976018871/ +91-8976018872 Note: Last few seats remaining

In many situations, sports enthusiasts be it athletes or non-athletes are unable to pursue professional sports due to respective reasons. Sports Management is a field that gives sports lovers plethora of opportunities to stay connected to sports through management, business and entrepreneurship side in the Sports Industry.

Get in touch with our counselors to secure a seat at the International Institute of Sports Management. Contact number: +91-8976018871/ +91-8976018872  Note: Last few seats remaining

Hi,
For all queries regarding IIFT MBA(IB) 2022-24 admissions and more please use the following pagalguy thread!

https://www.pagalguy.com/t/official-iift-admissions-2022-24

Cheers!

How to handle questions like if false would weaken ones?please someone pleasea help

I am feeling very demotivated for CAT. My scores are not improving in any mock. My score is around 30 in each mock.

I don’t know what to do.

Join the Official PG group for NITIE Admissions: [OFFICIAL] NITIE PGDIM & PGDSM Admissions 2022-24 | PaGaLGuY

Hi everyone,

I have an experience of 4 1/2 years. Is it possible to convert an iim with 87/68/60 acads? I am not targeting the premier ones. I would really appreciate if someone could help me here.

Do you think mock tests play a great role in CAT preparation?

Mocks are the most crucial part of the prepration

what are my chances to convert new iims like Raipur, Ranchi, Trichy, udaipur, Kashipur?
work ex - 30 months (fetches me maximum points in CS),
Cat percentile - 82.15
non engineer
acads - avg- 7.8/8.2/6.8
gender- male

nc-obc