CAT 2018 preparation

How to prepare for cat and which books to follow?

Recommended books for cat?

Arihant and pearson books😎

TIME material 2017-18
Details: 22 booklets including solution booklets, 12 monthly magazines, vocab cue cards, class and workshop handouts with solutions, hardcopy of Aimcats, few Frontline magazines.
Price: 3000Rs
P.s. free preparation guidance to the one who'll purchase it :D

Arun sharma complete set. https://www.olx.in/item/complete-set-of-arun-sharma-book-for-cat-with-iift-and-snap-ID1jkj5D.html

Selling of arun sharma books, arihant books, Erudite full srudy material, gk books, NMAT official guide by gmac, snap, iift, XAT books, past solved papers and online lecture videos. I stay in south kolkata, west bengal.

I am willing to sell Endeavor Study Material 2018(latest) to CAT 2018 aspirants.  The Books are brand new and unused . The Kit includes Norman Lewis, Books for DILR, Quant, Reasoning,etc. I will also be giving  COMPLIMENTARY to the kit, Quantum CAT Prep Book and Arihant Publication Verbal and Logical Reasoning Book. (Both Complimentary).  Whatsapp or call on 9879532351 ( if you are willing to purchase CAT 2018 Sure Success Preparation kit. I believe this total material is enough for practicing for CAT 2018.)

The following books are available for sale in Pune:

Number System for the CAT (Nishit K. Sinha)

Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation for the CAT (Nishit K. Sinha)

Verbal Ability for the CAT and other MBA Entrance Examinations (Sujit Kumar)

GMAT Reading Comprehension (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guide)

How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT (Arun Sharma, Meenakshi Upadhyay)

Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (R.S. Aggarwal)

Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT (Ajay Singh)

The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT (Nishit K. Sinha)

The Accredited Guide to Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency (Ananta Ashisha)

CAT: 26 Solved Papers (1990-2004) by Gautam Puri

Koncepts of Logical Reasoning for CAT (Gajendra Kumar)

Send me a message directly (DM), if interested.

Hi, I want to sell my Time preparation material along with Cue cards as well as notes and Class handouts of all three sections . Also I have all four books of Arun Sharma. Anyone interested? Location - Delhi NCR Price -INR 2500

Time and Vistamind cat Material - Bangalore

Hi guys, I am selling my complete set of Time cat materials with handouts and magazines and also complete set of Vistamind cat material at a very less price. 

If anybody is interested please ping me in whatsapp on 8892045956

Anyone needs - Arun Sharma Quant and Verbal books in Mumbai? 

i want to sell the complete study material package by T.I.M.E institute with solved papers and mock papers with solutions and complete mba journal magazine of whole 1 year, just 1500/-. location-KOLKATA OR DURGAPUR. Interested people comment below or inbox me ur contact number. 

I have the following books which helped me in my journey of CAT. These are must buy books and I would recommened anyone seriously studying for CAT to consider them. Since I am moving out of bangalore, I request you to reply quickly and take them. Location : Sarjapur Road, Banaglore.  

Official Guide for NMAT by GMAC Review 2017
The official guide for GMAT
CAT500 -  '500 must solve questions'
Map the SNAP by Arihant
Achiever's Handbook . After CAT book.
Face to Face CAT by Arihant.
Target IIFT by Disha publications
Quantative Aptitude by Arun Sharma
Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma
Data interpretetion by Arun Sharma
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by Arun Sharma

Along with this I also have 

Flash cards - Time
Flash Cards CL
CL books and work books
IMS books
IMS XAT test series
IMS SAP test series
IMS IIFT test series  

I am not sure how much I should be charging, since i have spend over 50k. We can however discuss. Please contact on 9591514939 incase you are interested to buy them.

Thanks!

I am based in Delhi-NCR and have secured admissions to multiple premier B-schools including IIFT Delhi, MDI Gurgaon and IIMs this year. So, I am now willing to sell my TIME and CL study material at a highly subsidised price for future aspirants.

I have the full TIME and CL study materials which consist of the following.

TIME:

Study material booklets

Assignments

Worksheets, Class handouts and solutions

OMETs

Self-practice tests

Class Notes

TIME MBA Ed. & Careers Magazines (2017-18)

Cue Cards for vocabulary enhancement

CL:

Comprehensive study Material (CL correspondence)

100s of Practice tests and their solutions

Besides the above, I have many other books which helped me a lot during my preparation journey:

Year-wise Solved Papers of IIFT (Last 10 years) by Gautam Puri

Year-wise Solved Papers of XAT (2008-2017) by Gautam Puri

Year-wise Solved Papers of SNAP (2004-16) by Gautam Puri

Arihant's Quantitative Aptitude, Quantum CAT by Sarvesh K. Verma

The Official Guide for NMAT by GMAC review (2017)

All the study material is in a highly new and preserved condition.

Interested aspirants may please whatsapp: +91-9953127496

Hello if anyone interested in TIME Classroom Hand Written notes, More than 100+ Daily practice papers with solutions and magazines do let me know, I can also help in providing 60% discount on Any Test series whatsap 9810935958

Check your GK with Quiz 22 of #InQuizitive quiz series. Let's see who can get them all right.

Go to the link: https://goo.gl/forms/lwmlnMBMMKQUQ6rg2

Happy Learning

#LearnWithIIMKashipur #IIMKashipur #Insite #GKPreparation

We are pleased to announce that the admission notification for the MHRM Batch of 2019-21 is out. Aspirants are advised to apply at the earliest.
Last date for registration is 30 January 2019.
For the online application portal, visit: http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/mhrm

For all admission related queries, you may reach out to us on our pagalguy page: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-mhrm-iit-kharagpur2019-2021-admissions-thread-5558550280011776

All the best!!

Check your GK with Quiz 23 of #InQuizitive quiz series. Let's see who can get them all right. Find the link here: https://goo.gl/forms/tv6bhFWaxY3NHcr22 Happy Learning #IIMKashipur #LearningWithIIMKashipur

Done with CAT?

Now focus on GDPI!

Greetings from The Economics Club, IMI New Delhi!

Lately, The RBI and The Government have been at the loggerheads over the latter's insistence to relax norms to boost lending. Read our story- The Mint Street v/s The North Block: Is the fight over? focusses on bringing into light, the various reasons for this scuffle between the monetary and fiscal policy regulators of our nation, along with all the latest developments regarding this matter that has happened so far. 

https://economicsclubimi.com/2018/11/25/the-mint-street-v-s-the-north-block-is-the-scuffle-over/

IIM Kashipur releases its WAT-PI Kit for CAP 2019. We wish all the aspirants best of luck for their process. Please find the link below to download the WAT-PI Kit. Keep a track of this drive link for more preparatory material https://drive.google.com/open?id=1N7ImnNjybQpoU7VGJHE93Jp-KoQyWhDD #IIMKashipur #IIMKsp #CAP2019 #CAT