CAT 2017 preprations

Hey there !! CAT 17 is really freaking me up I have no idea how to prepare and what to study I mean being an engineer I have zero knowledge about commerce thing every one suggest to read newspaper but I m not sure Will it be proven that helpful

BTW CAT 17 aspirants just share your views of preparations and all
They may be proven helpful to many aspirants

And all the best :slight_smile:

How you all guys are doing ? Well please discuss the strategies you are adopting for the preparation of CAT 17 and please suggest good novels for reading ...please do respond .... It would definitely means a lot to me😊

Hi please contact me at @ 7722072203 for cat study material in noida. I can provide the following :-
1. CL Study Material (Books + Videos + Old Mocks + Carry Bag)
 2. Tathagat Study Material (Books Only)
 3. CL Smart Cat Cracker Videos
 4. Old Cat Mocks CL/TIME

Times cat and other exams full book set, magazine and dictionary and some cetking books too anybody interested.. Location:pune

I have the bulls eye comprehensive CAT 2017 test series worth Rs 3499. It has 55 CAT/NON CAT tests, 500+ sectional tests, detailed solutions, 500+ video lectures, GDPI prep, live lectures and all inclusive CAT/NON CAT service module. Willing to sell on heavy discount. Interested? Drop me a mail on [email protected].  

Hey guys TIME full cat and other management exams material available anybody interested plz text me ..i am from pune...