CAT 2017 preparation

To study in groups and to find your compatible online partner

Anybody doing group study ?

ย Frnds, can anyone suggest how to understand machine input output type questions of reasoning ? A bit urgent !ย 

Best of luck for tomorrow, you guys. I was in your shoes last year. You have put in a lot of hard work and dedication. I'm sure you'll do well tomorrow. I don't have any tips or DOs/DON'Ts for you as I believe that every person's experience tomorrow is going to be different. Just go in with an open mind, expect the unexpected, take the exam as it comes, and most importantly, remain calm. All the best! Hoping to see some of you at IIM Calcutta next year. Cheers! #PartyAfterCAT!

Hello CAT Aspirants!!

I hope everyone is well prepared.

Stay calm, focus on your strengths and give it your best shot. Do not focus on what the result will be, just give your 100 percent. I am sure you will do good.

All the best!! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ย 

Hi Guys!

The first stage is done. Your efforts and hard work shall be rewarded soon. Don't worry about the result. If the paper was tough for you, it would have been tough for the others as well.

Relax!!!

Focus on the next stage now.

You can reach out to me if you have any queries regarding the next stage.

All the best!! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ย 

Have queries about XAT 2018? Get them solved on spot by XAT Officials through the Live Chat on 11th December, 2017! Join the discussion here: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/live-chat-with-xat-officials-11th-december-2018-5650395702493184ย 

any one selling CAT material in mumbai, please message me

Anyone wants unused ims test series of 2017 at rs 500. Plzz ping me... It will be of great use as these coaching will launch test series in April or may. U can practice them from previous mocks now.

Dear Aspirants,

Greetings from DoMS, IIT Roorkee!!

As the deadline (29th Jan) for the Application forms to the 2-year full-time MBA Programme of IIT Roorkee is coming near, the Media & Public Relations Cell of DoMS, IIT Roorkee is here to resolve your queries.

Feel free to shoot your queries in our Official thread: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-2018-20-doms-iit-roorkee-official-admission-queries-6249986426667008

Hurry up to avoid last minute hassle on the day of the deadline of application.

Last Date to Apply โ€“ 29th January 2018

Lay a strong foundation with us as you set foot on the exciting corporate ladder.