CAT 2015 Applications & Online Registration

CAT 2015 notification is out. Read - 

http://www.pagalguy.com/articles/cat-2015-exam-on-nov-29-to-be-held-in-136-cities-exam-durati-35071055 for more details. 

Applications for registration will be available on CAT website from 6th August onwards -

https://iimcat.ac.in/EForms/Mock/Web_App_Template/756/1/index.html?756@@1@@1#

Can i fill my graduation % as 60% even if i have 59.9%??

i am a wbut final year student...i get my marks in CGPA form...while the practice for passed out students for conversion of pointer to percentage is ((dgpa-.75)*10), since i am a final year student i yet dont have my dgpa..so what should i do?

Real Story:My 2 closed friends with profile as below...

1.GEM-CAT-2014-->96.43(4th time 90+)-->Had to continue job.

2.OBCM-CAT-2014-->90.12(1st time 90+)-->Joined NITIE-Mumbai.

Isn't it irony....Both are children of financially good and educated family.

Hi puys, which is the best FREE MOCK comparatively similar to original CAT exam? 

Hey guys.. MBA & CAT Preparation Group - IIMBuddy is an initiative by IIM Bangalore students to help aspirants crack CAT 15. We would be delighted to help and guide you in your preparation. Do like the page and reach out to us.

hi guys. i am new hear. i had registered online yesterday only for AIMCAT. i have been trying to book a slot for the AIMCAT. it says no more slots for 1614. is it not possible to book now? have i missed 1614? when will the booking for the next test(i.e AIMCAT1615) start? plz reply i dont want to miss any more test.

Hi Puys,

CAT 2015 forms are out or not?

registration started?

what will be month and year of completion, last exam date or result date?

Hello Puys,

I have a few doubts. Please help

1. CGPA to Percentage is CGPA*10? 

2. B.Tech Mechanical is not in the option?

3. What is my HSC(12th) discipline if my subjects were PHY/CHEM/MATHS with Computer Science and of course English

4. Where do I get my SSC/HSC/Grad Completion Date? The declaration of results? Where will this date be written?

Thank  You

completed ......CAT2015 registration ..........experience is very good ....

Hey Puys,

One question. For the graduation marks, should we provide the CGPA or should we convert to percentage? If the latter, what is the method? CGPA*10-7.5?

has it started? not able to see any link

guys need help regarding sc/st registration

first we have to download the caste certificate pdf n then get it signed by any one of the mentioned authorities n then upload it in pdf format or we need to do something else ?? plz reply

are gazetted officers eligible to sign on tht pdf

For computing percentages of marks obtained in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent examination, the aggregate marks of all subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet would be considered. For graduates and postgraduates, the percentage of marks awarded by the Institute/University will be treated as final. If the Institute/University does not award the percentage of marks, it will be calculated on the basis of the marks obtained in all subjects listed in the mark sheet.

What do we do in this case? How to convert the CGPA into Percentage? Calculate total marks obtained/Maximum Marks or CGPA*10?

Guys, for OBC it is asking to have certificate having caste number on it, but in my case only caste name is there.So will be ok if i upload that documents.

also in caste serial number we have to see no. from the website link, right?

Work Ex till 31st July 2015. 😞

CAT 2015 registration and application procedure has been a very precise and accurate flow this time ...

till 31 july my experience is 10.5 months what should i write 10 or 11...plz tell