cat 2014

hello everyone , i stay in jaipur and want to start my preprations for cat 2014 , i am in dilemma whether i should join times jaipur or kings jaipur … though kings is not a big name but faculty and results seem to be promising … can anyone sugge…

hello everyone , i stay in jaipur and want to start my preprations for cat 2014 , i am in dilemma whether i should join times jaipur or kings jaipur .. though kings is not a big name but faculty and results seem to be promising .. can anyone suggest which one should i opt for??

Hi,
Here is my query..Targetting for CAT-2014..I am working-professional(in Bnagalore) so i can only afford Sundays or at the max Saturdays for coaching classes. I thought of going to center which is near to my place(near Marathalli)..Times and CL both have their centers in that location but Times centre is recently opened and I will be joining its first batch ...Also the CL center is not much renowned one in Bnaglore..So should i go for Times new center or CL or Times old center which is quite far from my place( 1 hr)??
(I am little afraid that the faculty in new center of Times wont be the same as of others and I wont get the same kind of learning environment)
Please help me in coming to a decision...
Thanks!!!!!!

hi guys

i dont have a very impressive profile .please suggest me what can i get with the below profile :

10th -- 93% cbse

12th --78% cbse

b tech --6.5 cgpa

2 years experience in HCL

if i mange to get a respectable CAT score . would it be possible to get a call from IIM A B or C...if not what other options do I have ..??

please advise

thanks