CAT 2014 preparations

Anion Even I am a working full time now as an Investment Banking Analyst and my working hours are crazy.If that is the case with you also, I would suggest you join Arun Sharma online classes. I am aiming for CAT 2014 and would be jo…

Anion

Even I am a working full time now as an Investment Banking Analyst and my working hours are crazy.
If that is the case with you also, I would suggest you join Arun Sharma online classes.

I am aiming for CAT 2014 and would be joining his classes from Dec'13.

Cheers !!

Hi can u pls tell me the fees of inistitues like CL, byju and time in mumbai for cat 2014 and also the best to opt out of them...i have earlier tried my luck in gate and failed and lack the energy...any suggestions will be very helpful..presently working in IT sector with 1 yr exp

THANKS

Hi
I am new to PAGALGUY so as for CAT Preparation.
Kindly help me in understanding how can I take help from this portal in my preparation.

I want to take CAT-2014 class offered by T.I.M.E. in Pune.
Can you suggest me which will be the best branch to take admission ( Considering Best faculty and competitive environment ) ? 1) Camp 2) Deccan 3) Aundh and 4) Kothrud

hi guys

i dont have a very impressive profile .please suggest me what can i get with the below profile :

10th -- 93% cbse

12th --78% cbse

b tech --6.5 cgpa

2 years experience in HCL

if i mange to get a respectable CAT score . would it be possible to get a call from IIM A B or C...if not what other options do I have ..??

please advise

thanks

guys,i am an engineering student of 3rd year.
i need your help to know how to prepare for the "cat".😐