CAT 2013 Preparation Study Group

Hi People. Folks, lets get together and bell it finally this time. Make it till you break it :slight_smile:

Hi People.

Folks, lets get together and bell it finally this time.

Make it till you break it :)

Let's start by introductions.

Hi, I am Aditya. This is my third attempt at CAT. I have one year of work experience. In the previous two editions, I have scored 96 and 97 percentile respectively!

hey guys... i am giving CAT second ytime this year... dont want to join full-fledged classes again but looking for a 20 to 20 full day classes.. a refresher coursse.. action packed.. any idea about such classes??

hello

we are starting a new initative in the field of gd pi preparation for batch 2013 onward.here a new idea and a new way of improving your communition skill online....particpate on online gd-pi free of cost.you dont need to join coaching classes or you will not fill uncomfortable to say and share.you can gain knowledge from saharing your view on voice gd/video gd room.

YOU NEED FOR ONLINE GD-PI-

1)INSTAL SKYPE

2)OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON SKYPE

3)SEND YOUR DETAIL ON EMAILid-[email protected] or just add

your self on skype id-gd_pi1.

further information will be mailed to you and gd topics will be given to you on spot .

thanks

team gd_pi

I am a working professional. I planned to take up cat-13 so that i can join the college next year. I started my preparation 10 days back. I have very little knowledge in the verbal part but i can somewhat manage in the quantitative part . I can allocate time only after the working hours so i am taking 3 days to complete a chapter of quantitative part (150 questions). In verbal front ,i am yet to chart out a plan. In this situation, my possible exam date would be first week of November. So i am planning to intensify the learning from mid September by relieving from the company. Will it be a good idea? Can you suggest a plan for me to get placed in a decent college? P.S : I am putting 3 hours a day now to prepare

Hi All,

Can anybody tell me the prepathon 2013 link and its schedule ?

Any help is appreciated.