CAT 2013 Mumbai Study Group

hi my name is MANAS and I am targetting CAT 2013 and wish to hear from other fellow MUMABI friends who would b writing CAT 2013 like me

hi my name is MANAS and I am targetting CAT 2013 and wish to hear from other fellow MUMABI friends who would b writing CAT 2013 like me

hey hi great to see ur enthusiasm, the best person to guide u on this forum is PATRICK SIR

hope he will b here soon
@yemayema said:
hey hi great to see ur enthusiasm, the best person to guide u on this forum is PATRICK SIRhope he will b here soon
hey hi thanks i did go through most of ur tweetsi the CAT 2012 forum,could u let me know which among TIME CL IMS and TESTFUNDA is a better coaching class

Hi guys,

Lets pull up the socks for CAT 2013..

I dont mind being mentor to some of you guys...

I scored 99.75%ile in CAT and joined SP Jain... got calls from IIM KIL but prefered SP and be in mumbai ;)

Will plan few activities in the future as well:
1. PG meets in mumbai
2. Study sessions collaborative
3. Doubt clearing sessions
4. Month meets

I am sure other seniors in the forums will be available too in this noble cause..

Cheers
Sumit
@Sumitspjain said:
Hi guys,Lets pull up the socks for CAT 2013..I dont mind being mentor to some of you guys... I scored 99.75%ile in CAT and joined SP Jain... got calls from IIM KIL but prefered SP and be in mumbai Will plan few activities in the future as well:1. PG meets in mumbai2. Study sessions collaborative3. Doubt clearing sessions4. Month meetsI am sure other seniors in the forums will be available too in this noble cause.. CheersSumit
great would like to know a lot from u in the coming months
could u elaborate as to which coaching class should i b joining for CAT 2013 in BORIVALI
@JBIMSM said:
@manas220793 hey manas c ...TIME , IMS ,CL, TF ARE D ones which are focussing a lot on past CAT patterns which has changed a lot with online CAT from 2009. so dey are not matching d standards of current CAT....beleive M dis course have helped me a lot in a short SPAN OF TIME WITH LOT of QUESTIONS repeated in real cat ..www.mockengineering.info/....but dont join TF for sure can refer to TIME,IMS for extra practise..
hi, why not TF and what about CL, can u please elaborate
@JBIMSM said:
@manas220793 hey manas c ...TIME , IMS ,CL, TF ARE D ones which are focussing a lot on past CAT patterns which has changed a lot with online CAT from 2009. so dey are not matching d standards of current CAT....beleive M dis course have helped me a lot in a short SPAN OF TIME WITH LOT of QUESTIONS repeated in real cat ..www.mockengineering.info/....but dont join TF for sure can refer to TIME,IMS for extra practise..
i stay in borivali and looking for a coaching class in BORIVALI ,so wouldnt like to travel to andheri

hello anybody there

it seems to me that u dont want to travel

@yemayema said:
it seems to me that u dont want to travel
ya true dont want to spend time in travelling, rather would join a class in BORIVALI ,where i stay
@manas220793 said:
ya true dont want to spend time in travelling, rather would join a class in BORIVALI ,where i stay
but test funda is not in borivali and also they dont have a classroom course
@yemayema said:
but test funda is not in borivali and also they dont have a classroom course
ya i know that they offer just a correspondence course
but the BIG THREE namely TIME IMS CL r in BORIVALI
@manas220793 said:
ya i know that they offer just a correspondence coursebut the BIG THREE namely TIME IMS CL r in BORIVALI
ya thats true, so ur planning to join one among the BIG THREE
@yemayema said:
ya thats true, so ur planning to join one among the BIG THREE
ya the BIG THREE namely TIME IMS CL r in BORIVALI so ya planning to join ONE among the BIG THREE
@manas220793 said:
ya the BIG THREE namely TIME IMS CL r in BORIVALI so ya planning to join ONE among the BIG THREE
but which one of them
@yemayema said:
but which one of them
what u think which ones better

they r equally gud or bad

@yemayema said:
they r equally gud or bad
what u mean please elaborate

see every class has its own advantage and some disadvantage