Cat-2012 / mock 2012/ something extra which needed which one should know to clear it>

Hi everybody This thread is being started to bring all the aspirants who are going to attend the 2012 MBA competition together and to refine their strategy. Mocks are about to start in 2 months. CAT is not all about knowledge its more about…

Hi everybody

This thread is being started to bring all the aspirants who are going to attend the 2012 MBA competition together and to refine their strategy.
Mocks are about to start in 2 months. CAT is not all about knowledge its more about speed and accuracy along with smartness.
Topics like following can be discussed :
1. Which coaching center shall we join??
2. How to study/ atleast hw many Hrs study to get into top 20 college???
3. Which & all topic you must have command to clear the exams?
4. Strategy in Mocks??
5. Which test series to be joined.??
6. Which n all are good websites for english /verbal prep.??
7. I am giving my 100 % then also m not able to score gud marks ...why...plz help [ this is major doubt] ???
8. HOW TOPPERS study..WHAT EXTRA they give in..which which others dont give???
9. What xtra shall one do??
10. hv become late in doin MBA????

** These ques. or doubts are normally come in ones mind ..and it leads to demoralization ...which further leads to failure!!!
--
I request you all/ including achievers who are GOOD at subjects to present their opinion ... It means a lot to the other Guys who are preparing..
And we expect many people to post their doubts.:)
---
We all are here to discuss smthin w/c further will help all of us to move a step ahead towards the success.
BE MOTIVATED ..and enjoy the JOURNEY ..

Thank you all

hi,
we have existing threads for each of these topics.

you can try searching for them.
http://www.pagalguy.com/1557219-post.html

have a look at this section :-
Exam Resources - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2011, GMAT, XAT, MAT
it will help you out to quite a large extent.