CAT 2012 hyderabad study group

hiii guys… every CaT aspirant (hyderabadi) can share knowledge,let study together. i m sure with proper co ordination,healthy preparatory discussions we will be able to outstrip every milestone we face while chasing CAT. post your quest…

hiii guys...
every CaT aspirant (hyderabadi) can share knowledge,let study together.
i m sure with proper co ordination,healthy preparatory discussions we will be able to outstrip every milestone we face while chasing CAT.

post your questions,doubts,share tricks or whatever u want(by whatever i mean relevant)..

lets dtart with this parajumble...

S1: In the middle of one side of the square sits the Chairman of the committee, the most important person in the room.

P : For a committee is not just a mere collection of individuals.

Q : On him rests much of the responsibility for the success or failure of the committee.

R : While this is happening we have an opportunity to get the 'feel' of this committe.

S : As the meeting opens, he runs briskly through a number of formalities.

S6: From the moment its members meet, it begins to have a sort nebulous life of its own.

The Proper sequence should be:
A. RSQP
B. PQRS
C. SQPR
D. QSRP

i think option-d

Hi all Hyderabady Puys,

seems like this forum has become dormant...! lets bring it back to life..
posting its details on CAT aspirant 2012 too!

Also i am help me !! :):)

Hello Friends,

I have just started preparing for CAT-2012 and I think Study Groups is a great idea. So how does it work? Do we meet up somewhere to study together or what?

Hello Friends,

I have just started preparing for CAT-2012 and I think Study Groups is a great idea. So how does it work? Do we meet up somewhere to study together or what?

here study group means u are able to know all the aspirants in your city and hopefully meet someone working in ur company/studying in ur college etc.
racinghorror Says
here study group means u are able to know all the aspirants in your city and hopefully meet someone working in ur company/studying in ur college etc.

Oh ok...Im pretty sure none from my company is thinking abt writing CAT. I thot it was something like "Combined study" like back in school

hi, hyderabadi puys this is 4 u
If we reduce the salaries of our employees, then profits will increase by 35 percent.
Because we must increase our profits, it is clear that employee salaries must be
reduced.
Which of the following most closely parallels the reasoning used in the argument
above?
A. If I eat less food, I will lose weight. Since I started skipping breakfast, I
have lost ten pounds.
B. If I work four more hours each week, I will earn enough money to afford
a new hobby. Because I would like a new hobby, I will collect coins.
C. If god does not exist, then there is no basis for morality. Because some
actions are morally wrong, God must exist.
D. If there is an economic recession, then salaries will be reduced.
Because salaries are not decreasing, there is not an economic
recession.
E. If there were more commercials, the number of television watchers
would decline. Because the number of television watchers should be
reduced, the number of commercials should be increased

i am also in after my disastrous result
working at infy gachibowli
anyone frm there???

Hi Hyderabad puys,

I'm an oldie on PG.I'm gonna take CAT'12...Nice to see a thread dedicated to hyderabad junta coming up very early.I'm working at Cognizant,Gachibowli...

All the best to all!!!!

Hi Hyderabad puys,

I'm an oldie on PG.I'm gonna take CAT'12...Nice to see a thread dedicated to hyderabad junta coming up very early.I'm working at Cognizant,Gachibowli...

All the best to all!!!!

Hi Chait..is this going to be ur first shot at CAT?

Ive been told by my mentor that it really helps if u can get a Study Buddy who can cheer u up when ur feeling the heat and put u back on track. After all its always good to hunt in pairs. Whatsay guys?

ajayjr Says
Hi Chait..is this going to be ur first shot at CAT?

No....Mba has been eluding me since 2007.So,gave cat thrice without any preparation just to know where I stand.My last cat attempt was in 2010.Got 85%ile....This time I'm serious about making any top B-School.

P.S:Please don't call me with half names like Chait :shocked:

Hi guys

i am from hyderabad and going for cat 2012 hope to get into iim.
Will give my best to get into IIM and will share my knowledge with this group as much as i can :D.

ATB

hi all,
think we should start with geometry. What's say?

Koi hai kya????
when to start....yaar koi meeting sheeting ho jaye to plan shan kar liya jaye..
vaise abhi lagta crowd aya nahi hai.....

This happens every year people....Hyderabad study group had lesser people than any other study group last year too.I think it may take 1-2 months more to have considerable number of people in the group.What are the people in the group doing?have you guys made any plans on how to prepare????

hi guys,

thanks for this thread for hyderabadi's 😃 my name is Nitin ,can anybody suggest how to prepare for verbal section , I am confused which books to follow if needed for grammar and other stuff (in verbal section)

i am also in after my disastrous result
working at infy gachibowli
anyone frm there???

Hi,

i m working in tcs living in gachibowli.
i have started preparing for cat,this will be my first attempt.
may be we can study together if its fine from your side,mind u im a newbie since i have just started preparing.
anybody else who r intrested in group study,sharing knowledge are welcomed anytime....